Chapter 7.

{This chapter is my 'attempt' at writing smut, I'm so bad at this 😂}
{Eren's POV}
I blushed at the thought of Kuchel telling Levi to sort out his 'situation', my mind just kept filling with random-

"Eren" Levi purred into my ear.
I turned to wrap my arms around his neck, however he had beat me to it and managed to push me out of the bathroom and onto the bed.

"A-ahh l-evi~" I moaned as he sucked and had bitten around the sensitive spots along my collarbone.

Our relationship was growing stronger, there was so much energy between us both I just wanted him, now.

{Third Person POV}

Both Eren and Levi wanted eachother, however Levi thought to himself 'Should I really be doing this in the state he's in right now?'
Levi looked down to see Eren wide-eyed and blushing at the sight of Levi.

{Levi's POV}

Eren looked up to me as if he could see what I was thinking.
"Hey, Levi... I'll be fine ya know, in case you're worri-"
"I just want you to know that it's only me here, no-one else, okay? It's only me and you here."
Eren then seemed pleased that it was just me and him, alone.

I gently placed my hand onto the side of Eren's face and stroked it slightly.
I gradually let my hand fall to his chin the then lift his head up so he looked straight into my eyes.
He gave a confused look.

And that's when he ever so slightly parted his lips to speak, and that's when I took the chance to dive in.
I immediately pulled his face to mine till we both crashed lips.
This repeated after so many times.

I pushed him back onto the bed till his back was faced down onto the mattress.
He made a slight moan and made me want him more.
I dived my lips into his when Eren ripped my button up shirt and threw it across the room.
"So... we gonna be like... that... are we?" I panted whilst smirking.
I quickly tugged my fingers at the band of Eren's boxers and looked into his eyes.
He nodded.

I ripped his pants and threw them directly into the laundry basket.
I swiftly turned to grind my body against his hard member.
I looked down to see Eren's erection getting bigger and bigger, if that was even possible, but of cause, mine was bigger. I smirked at the thought.

Eren pulled the hem of my own pants and yet again threw them across the room in a random direction

{Eren's POV}
I couldn't help myself but to pull Levi back onto me.
I was feeling really uncomfortable of being in this state whilst Levi was teasing me, and what's worse than that he knew how I was feeling.

"You alright there? Looks like you're having a big of trouble" Levi grinned.
"P-please, Levi. I-I'm gonn-a c-"
Levi grabbed onto the tip and started to stroke it.
"L-LEVI~!" I squealed not being able o be quiet any longer.

"not just yet."

{Ugh, the cringe 😟, I've never written this stuff... I hope it's ok.}
3rd Person:

Levi placed his fingers at Eren's mouth.
"Suck" Levi ordered Eren.
As he was wrapping his tongue around Levi's fingers, Levi was lightly pumping his other hand on Eren's dick. Eren suddenly burst out screaming when he came.

Levi smirked,
when he thought that his fingers were wet enough, he let his fingers out of Eren's mouth.

Levi lifted Eren's leg over the top of his shoulder before placing his fingers at Eren's entrance. He pushed one finger in receiving a slight moan from his lover. Levi then inserted a second and continued with a scissoring motion.
He then added yet another finger and thrusted.
Levi then let go of Eren.

"Tch, disgusting"
Levi grabbed a nearby towel and cleaned his hands.

"L-levi~" Eren whined.
"Mhm, What is it Eren?" Levi questioned with a grin.
"Please, I want y-you" Eren blushes at the last part.

Eren quickly wraps his legs around Levi's waist, Levi gives Eren a slight smile before grabbing Eren's waist and thrusting his cock in Eren's entrance.

"A-ah"
"Fuck, so tight..."
"H-how much is I-in?"
"About h-half" Levi grunted.
Levi kept thrusting himself into Eren, getting deeper and deeper.
"L-Levi~"
Eren was grinding against Levi, back and forth.
Levi got the idea and pulled his out almost half way and slammed it all the way in.
"AAHHH, LEVI"

Eren could feel himself coming close to his limit.
"L-Levi I'm, c-close..."
"M-me too, Eren"

"L-LEVI~"
"E-REN~"
Levi pulled out of Eren and they both came on each others chests.

"T-that was amazing... I love you Levi."
"I love you too, brat."

{15 mins later - Normal Chapter now ❤️}

{Levi's POV}
"Hey, Eren, do you wanna get up?"
"Um, yeah. What time is it?"

I went to look at my clock.

"Around 5 ish, why?"

Eren looked at me in horror.
"WHAT?! 5!!! No, no, no. I'm so dea-"
I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Shh, you can stay here for as long as you want. I don't want you going back there."
A single tear fell down Eren's face till he pushed his face against the crook of my neck.

"Thankyou"

After a few tears, I got dressed and went downstairs alongside Eren.
"Hey mum, is it okay if Eren-"
"Of course sweetie"
"Thanks"

I grabbed my tea and went I sit with Eren on the couch.

{Kuchel's POV}
'I'm gonna try to make out the fact that I heard them both in bed' I thought.
I walked over to where the boys where sat. Well Levi was sat and Eren was stood against a wall.
"Eren, why don't you sit down?"
"Oh n-no it's fine. I'd rather stand-"
"No~ don't be silly, come make yourself comfy."

Eren then limped over to the sofa.
'I see, Levi must have fucked Eren too hard then?!'
"Are you hurt? You look like you're limping?"
"N-no I-... I just-
"He fell in the shower." Levi finished his sentence.

"That's not what it sounded like"
I mumbled into my mug of hot chocolate.

-

{Right. Chapter 7 complete.
Is this okay? Ya know, for smut shit. 😂. I'm so bad at this so I tend to try and use other fanfics for inspiration, credit to any Ereri fanfic creators I may or may not have used help from.
Anyway, I'm sorry if I post the chapters late, tomorrow is my last day of exams but then I have one extra week then 3 weeks off so I'll be sure to write more chapters.

And if you want you can follow me on my Attack on Titan fan account on instagram:

See ya guys. Xx