Tired.

Val's pov
"What are you guys gonna do with us?" I Ask.
He just looks at me. Taking in all my features. He smiles.
"Helllooooooo. Earth to Zach."
Then all the boys look at me.
"You know our names?" Corbyn asked.
"We're fans of you guys. We love your music." I say with the biggest smile.
They all smile back.
"Well at least we used to be." I state coldly with hatred in my eyes.
Their smiles fade.
"We don't mean to do this believe me." Daniel says.
"What do you mean you don't believe to do this!?" Jenna speaks up.
I was shocked she doesn't normally yell.
"I can't explain it at the moment." Daniel answers in frustration.
"Whatever." I mumble.
The boys all of a sudden untie us. Should I try to run? Normally I would, but I'm just really tired right now. Maybe when I get more energy. I'm interrupted by my thoughts by Zach grabbing my arm pulling me to a set of stairs. Where care we going?

Jenna's pov
Jonah's holding onto my arm pulling me up the stairs. I looked at the girls faces, they were just as terrified as I was. I tried to stay calm and keep a tough exterior though all I wanted to do on the outside was cry. I looked to Jonah I saw... regret? in his eyes. What is going on. They walked up into the famous Why Don't We living room. Why are we in their house shouldn't we be kept away? The boys saw our confused faces.
"You'll be staying in this house... welcome home I guess." Daniel said chuckling a little bit rubbing his neck.
He also seemed regretful.
I looked over to the girls, Nicole looked really mad.
"What do you mean? New home? You can't just kidnap us, take us to your house and tell us we gotta live here with no choice! Are you guys crazy? There's no way we're standing for this right girls?" Said Nicole.
I can tell she was getting upset. Usually Val was the type to get heated up over these things. I looked over to her. She looked really drained and just overall tired. You think this girl naps enough she'd never go tired. But no, a different kind of tired. Im getting worried.
She turned to me her eyes telling me she was ok. I didn't believe her. I completely zoned out to what was happening. I quickly tuned back in to what seems to be the start of an argument with our kidnappers. Not exactly the smartest choice Nicole.
"We can explain it but please for us can you just let go of the whole kidnaping thing?" Pleaded Daniel.
"Of course not! That's not something we forget about!" Yelled Alexis.
"She's right. You can't just rip us out of our lifestyles keep us locked up in a house and have us be ok with it." I said.
"Yeah." Agreed Taylor.
"Please girls it will all make sense soon I promise." Said Jonah.
They're all just pleading for this conversation to be over. Well I'm not gonna let it go. We all fired back with arguing. Soon both us and the boys were just fighting and yelling. Val just stood there.

Val's pov
I feel so tired ughhh what's wrong with me.
"Guys..." I said. No one heard.
"Guys can we just settle this tomorrow." I plead. Still no one. Ughhh that's it.
"Guys!" I shouted.
Everyone looked at me.
"Look, I'm really tired for some reason. Can you guys just shut up and show me where I can sleep." I say.
Everyone started to get blurry...
Everything starts fading....
And I start falling...
Until I see darkness.