My ideas/ not an update

Hey guys...
Ok so I got to talk to y'all about something.
So I very much enjoy reading all y'all's stories and stuff. I'm seeing a lot more like "kidnapped by wdw and they're werewolves" type of stories. Which is awesome. And it makes me rlly happy to know that I might've inspired y'all to make these stories. Again... so fucking pumped and I love to read those types of stories.
The only problem is that... as I read multiple of these stories, I realize "oh. That's a cool idea... hold up... that's my idea." Which is cool I guess again it's so fucking awesome to have inspired u guys. It's just like, idk how to say this. Maybe try not to "copy" my story I guess. And I don't want that to sound rude because of course I was inspired by a story myself to write this book and I did incorporate the kidnaping and werewolf theme into my story. Though I don't think it's rlly cool to fully copy ppl's stories like chapter by chapter. I understand if u enjoy this book and wanna recreate it in some ways, but maybe try to think of different ideas than just basing your story off of another author's ideas (which again I hate saying because some of my chapters r based off of some of your guys' ideas, though I'm seeing a lot of my own personal ideas that I've thought long and hard about in other people's stories as well). I'm sure all of y'all r super creative, amazingly brilliant ppl who have wide imaginations.
Srry if this came across in a bad way. I'm not mad, just kind of bothered I guess. But anyways tysm for reading and enjoying my story. I'm almost done the next chapter so be ready for that... and ily all.
Byeee!!!