Lose Control.

#PRAYFORJENNA
(I've been seeing this a lot in the comments lol)
**oh if u couldn't already tell... there's some smut so you know the drill... lil childrens just skip over this chapter. Enjoy lmao...**

Jenna's pov
My eyes went wide as Jonah stood up.
What is he doing... oh God I'm scared. But also low key kinda turned on by this.
I can hear a low growl coming from him. The rest of the girls start to back up. I stand there frozen. Jonah all of a sudden starts running to me and jumps on me. We both fall to the floor. We starts aggressively ripping away my clothing. I can hear everyone else uncomfortably leave the room.
"I'm gonna go back to the pool."
"See you guys in a week I'll be in my room."
"If anyone needs me I'll be somewhere... rocking back and forth."
"I don't have an excuse, I'm just gonna leave."
The girls chuckle at how uncomfortable the rest of the boys are right now.
"Ok Jenna have fun. Stay safe." Val says. The rest of them exit.
I look down in shock at Jonah leaving hickeys all over my naked body. How did  he do that so fast?
"Jonah you just lost your bet." I said still a little shocked at the situation. I'm low key happy that the plan worked... but on the other hand I'm kind of scared for my life right now...
He's really not holding back.
He just deeply growls at me... it was sexy as fuck though.
He starts kissing up my stomach and pasts my chest. He licks my marked spot. I grab his hair from this sudden sensation. I loudly moan. I grab his shirt and pull it off as he does the same with his pants.
He rips off his underwear and slams himself right into me without warning. His louder animalistic grunts filled the entire house.
He's much rougher today... but I can see why. I didn't know heats could be this intense. Like wow. He starts to go faster... like super fast to the point where it's not even humanly possible... must be a part of the heat. I loudly moan over and over.
I can feel his thrusts getting a bit sloppier. I release as he releases... into me?!!?!?!
Oh no oh no. There was no condom. He forgot a condom. He notices my panicked expression and pulls out.
"Jenna... what's... wrong?" He asks out of breath from our intense scene.
"You didn't use a condom!" I yell freaking out.
He just chuckles. I stop and look at him like he's crazy. What the fuck is he laughing right now?
"Well of course I didn't use one... I was kind of in the middle of my heat." He says chuckling once more.
"How are you so calm about this?!" I Ask getting upset.
"Jenna, calm down. Just take birth control. That's what all werewolves do during their heat." He calmly says while hugging and cuddling into me.
"They do?" I Ask.
"Uh ya... we're hormonal werewolves. Do you really think a condom is on our minds during our heat?" He asks. I giggle a little and shake my head.
"And don't worry we already have it ready for all the girls... you know... just in case someone loses control." He says blushing a little.
"Ha like you just did." I giggle.
"Hey, that's not fair I'm the oldest... therefore the most affected. And if didn't help that you just look so damn sexy." He says licking his lips.
I deeply blush. Oh crap! I forgot we're in the living room. Wow... did we really just do what Val and Zach did? Are we that couple now lol.
"Uhhh Jonah." I say awkwardly.
"Already on it." He says. He stands up and starts gathering all my clothes.
"They're all ripped." I said pouting a little.
"Sorry. Couldn't help it." He says chuckling while getting dressed himself.
I just roll my eyes.
"Uhhh can someone get me some new clothes?!" I shout throughout the house in hopes that one of the girls will hear me.
"Already prepared." Val yells from upstairs. I see a bunch of clothes drop down into the room.
"Oh ya, and Jenna." She says.
"Yes?" I Ask.
"Clean the floors." She says. I can just imagine her winking.
I roll my eyes.
"Really?" I Ask getting red.
"Heyyyy the tables are turned now honey. Now get to cleaning before Taylor starts to freak out." She says. Jonah chuckles.
"Already freaking out!" I hear Taylor yell from upstairs.
"You see what you did? Now clean!" Val yells laughing and walking upstairs.
I put on my new clothes. We just use my old clothes to clean the floors.
"See at least these clothes turned out good for something. Because they sure weren't good at covering your body." Said Jonah, mumbling the last part.
I gasp before breaking out into laughter.
"Oh my God!" I say before literally crying of laughter.
"Hey. Even if I was in a full snow suit, let's face it... you still would've smashed." I say smirking a little.
He heats up a little.
"Ya... you're right." He says smiling wide.
Should I tell him about the plan now? Maybe I should... actually no. I shouldn't. He might get mad that I purposely sabotaged him. I don't wanna cause anymore drama. I'll just stay quiet about the whole plan. And I sure hope that the other girls do the same...

________________________________Hey Guysss!!! Omg this chapter is way long overdue. I'm so srry y'all. Just been rlly busy with school. But I'll try to make more time. Just bare with me on that lmao. I hope u enjoyed this chapter. Ikik I'm rlly bad at smut gahhh. And ya hopefully I update soon.
Byeeee!!