The Bet.

AGHHHHH guys good news... we hit #355 on fan fiction. Like what? That's fucking awesome. Thanks for always voting and continuing to read this story (no matter how long it takes for me to update lol). Thanks for being so patient with me. Reading all your understanding comments really made me feel less guilty. I just had to finish an English project. Ughh ikr another English project... my teacher srsly needs to chill with all the homework. Also if any of y'all r in high school you'll understand the struggle of preparing for exams. I'll be studying and doing exams starting next week. So bare with me on that one. I promise as soon as exams are done I'll have less distractions and more time to update. Again thx for being so understanding. Okok I'll let you read the chapter now lol.
________________________________

Val's pov
Nicole and Daniel walk downstairs, holding hands and big smiles.
We all look at them smirking.
Nicole looks down blushing.
"Your so good at this!" Yells Taylor imitating them.
"I'm so close!" I yell laughing.
Nicole blushes even more hiding her face in the crook of Daniel's neck.
"It's ok we're just messing with you guys." I say.
"Plus I'm so glad we don't have to deal with angry Daniel anymore." Says Alexis.
Nicole nods in agreement.
"Correction, we're also glad to that there's no more angry Corbyn." Says Taylor playfully hitting Corbyn's arm.
"And Jack." Says Alexis. Jack looks down blushing in embarrassment.
"And Zach." I say playfully wrapping my arm around Zach.
"Jonah was all good." Says Jenna smirking.
We all roll our eyes in response.
We spent what's left of the day just hanging out. I really love hanging out with the guys they're so fun, especially Zach but of course I just love being around him.
After about like 3 hours we all decided to watch a movie. We all spread ourselves out amongst the living room. Each couple was cuddling together making Tyler a lone wolf... quite literally lol. Ha werewolf jokes. Anyways... Corbyn and Taylor lied on the floor together. Alexis and Jack cuddling on one side of the couch while Nicole and Daniel shared the other side of it. Jonah and Jenna were cuddling on one side of the couch which they shared with Zach and I.
Though instead I laid my head down on Zach's lap and put my feet out on Jonah and Jenna's laps, which they didn't mind... I think lol.
"Why are you lying like this?" Asks Zach chuckling at my different position than everyone else.
"It's comfortable." I shrug giggling.
"Alright just don't move your head too much especially since it's like right on my dick right now, I don't want anything popping out if you know what I mean." He says jokingly, though I could tell he was somewhat serious.
I just playfully hit his chest.
I sit up a little and move closer to his ear.
"I'll try to behave. But we'll see." I whisper smirking. I nibble his ear for a few seconds.
Zach bites his lip trying to hold in a moan. I playfully wink and lie back down as if nothing just happened.
"Alright guys I'm gonna leave I feel seriously left out right now." Says Tyler chuckling.
We all kind of blush.
"Ahh man are you sure we're about to watch movie." Says Jonah.
"Nah. I'll give you guys some privacy. And don't worry guys I won't tell our parents." He says smiling.
We smile back.
"But you know you gotta tell them at some point." He says in a serious tone.
Our smiles drop as well.
I can feel Zach start to shake a little.
I grab his hand rubbing my thumb over it. He relaxes a little.
I kiss his hand making him blush.
"We'll tell them... eventually." Says Corbyn mumbling the last part.
"Ok ok. Guys don't stress take all the time you need." He reassures us.
"Ok I'm gonna head out see you guys later." He says waving.
"Alright, bye bro." Says Daniel who's too occupied with Nicole right now to even really care about his brother.
We all waved goodbye. He walked towards the door.
"Bam Bam is out." He says before leaving closing the door behind him making all of us chuckle.
"What movie do you guys wanna watch?" Asks Jenna.
"Don't care." Says Corbyn. Taylor nods.
"Just not something scary." Says Nicole looking scared. Daniel chuckles and hugs her in tighter. She certainly doesn't fight his actions.
"We're cool with whatever." I say speaking for both Zach and I.
Zach looks at me.
"Hey how come you can talk for the both of us?" He asks almost whining.
"Fine. What did you wanna say?" I ask.
"... I'm cool with whatever." He mumbles. I smirk in victory.
Everyone else laughs.
"How about you guys Jack and Alexis." Asks Jonah.
We all turn to them... and they've already started an intense make out session.
We chuckle.
"Helllooo?" Asks Nicole waving her hand in front of them.
They ignore it. I chuckle.
"Don't you think you guys are being a little too affectionate? Like calm down guys." Says Daniel chuckling a little.
"Hold on guys." Jack growled at us in between their kiss.
We let them finish.
Out of breath, Jack turns to us.
"What are you talking about?" He says laughing.
We all laugh too.
"Oh come on I bet you guys wouldn't last a day without sucking each other's faces off." Says Jonah smirking.
"Oh ya? And what about you and Jenna?" Asks Jack shaking his head.
"What about all of you huh?" He says turning to all of us. Especially looking at Zach and I. I mean we literally just did it in the living room so I can see where he's coming from.
"I say we make a little bet." Says Zach smirking. I look up at him raising an eye brow. What is he doing?
"What bet?" Asks Corbyn.
"You guys all know what next week is right?" He asks.
All the boys faces turn bright red. The girls and I just all have confused looks on our faces.
"What's next week?" I Ask.
"Our heat." He reply's simply.
Jenna raises her eyebrows.
"Care to explain what that is?" She Asks.
"Uhhh... Corbyn?" Says Jonah in panic.
"Daniel?"
"Zach?"
"Jack?"
"Ughh can one of you just explains." Interrupts Nicole in frustration.
"Well you see... um... so werewolves get this thing called heats." Says Jack.
The girls roll our eyes.
"Ya no shit. But what is it." I say slightly laughing.
"Well... Jonah?" Quickly says Jack.
"We're not doing this again just someone answer the stupid question." Says Alexis shaking her head.
"So as you guys are aware, werewolves have mates. And also as you guys know werewolves have this urge to always, you know, 'jump' on their mates if you know what I mean." Says Jonah turning redder.
We all nod.
"So a heat is basically that but it's like amplified by 100 times. It lasts for a week. This gives wolves that haven't marked yet an opportunity to do so. Though since all of us are already marked then it's usually for repopulating the pack." He says.
Repopulate? What does he mean?
The girls and I all look at him confused.
"Werewolf babies." He says in a duh tone.
"Ohh." Us girls answer in unison.
We all instantly start looking scared. Baby? No I'm not ready.
The guys could pretty much read the nervousness off our faces.
"Don't worry girls we understand in your not ready to be pregnant yet. We really aren't either." Says Jack chuckling at the end of his sentence.
Us girls all sigh in relief. Good because I am not ready for all that.
"But wait, this heat? It sounds pretty intense does it affect us too?" Asks Jenna sounding concerned.
"Don't worry this doesn't affect humans, only wolves. So you will feel normal while we, on the other hand, will be a hormonal mess." Jonah says chuckling at the end.
I look up to see Zach's face. It's redder than it's ever been before.
"So you guys are gonna make that bet on the week of your heat?" I Ask. Zach nods. Dumbass. He won't last. I love him but... he's pretty hormonal already. This heat... will only make it worse.
"Guys that's gonna be torture." Whines Jack.
"Hey if your not up to it than that's fine." Zach says smirking.
"Oh I'm not backing down." Says Jack.
"Well neither am I." Says the rest of the boys.
These guys and there stupid man pride.
"Come on guys if a bet really this important." Asks Jenna worried.
"You don't understand. Werewolf bets are serious. We're defending our dignity here." Says Jonah in a serious tone.
"It's a werewolf instinct. We never back down." Says Corbyn.
How many facts are there about werewolves. Like damn, everyday I feel like I learn like 20 new facts about werewolves.
I don't think they know what they're getting themselves into. The girls and I exchange worried looks.
"Ok... than it's a deal."