Mating?

Jenna's pov
"What are you talking about?" Val Asks.
"While we were waiting for breakfast Eben and I sat in the living room. And he mentioned something about 'mating'." Answers Nicole.
Mating?
"Hold up. I don't know what that means in werewolf terms but doesn't that mean when animals fuck?" Asks Taylor.
Eben chuckles.
"Yes that's what it basically is. And yes it applies to werewolves too." He answers.
Oh. Ok then.
"Is that it?" I Ask.
"Well kinda. You see, the main reason werewolves is mate is for..." He starts.
"Pleasure?" Interrupts Alexis.
I chuckle.
"Well that too." Eben replies chuckling.
"But also we mainly do it so the male werewolf can mark the female." He says.
We all look at him confused.
"Marking is when the male werewolf bites the female in like any area between the top of the neck to the collarbone. It's so the females will now carry the male's scent and kind of marking the female as their own. It's also so other wolves know to back off." He says.
Ouch. We're gonna get... bitten?
"I don't know if that's fun for you werewolves but as a human, I don't wanna get bitten." Says Taylor getting nervous.
"Ya. It sounds like it would hurt to." I say.
"No no no. It sounds like it would hurt, but it really doesn't. Maybe for the first few seconds you'll feel a little bit of pain, but after that pleasure starts to kick in." He answers.
"Oh ok." Says Nicole relaxing a bit.
Ohh wait. That's why Jonah said what he did.
I remembered back to last night. 'That temporary mark will be replaced soon, just wait.' He's gonna replace it with his mark.
I get snapped out of my thoughts when Eben starts talking again.
"So one thing you need to know about werewolves is that they are quite sexual creatures." He says.
Oh God. Where is he going with this?
"Usually the first time mates even do so much as lay eyes on each other, they instantly just jump on each other and usually that's when the marking happens. Of course since you guys are human, you didn't have that initial reaction. The boys on the other hand, had the same reaction as any other werewolf would, so they kinda had to hold themselves back." He says chuckling a little at the end.
"Poor little guys." He says shaking his head.
"Continue." Quickly said Taylor.
We're all kind of intrigued now.
"So, the longer the wolf goes without mating and marking, the more 'hungry' they get for it. So I'd hurry up if I were you guys. Before they reach their... 'breaking point' is what we like to call it. That's when the werewolf gets super frustrated and slips basically a bad mood. And they'll stay like that until they have successfully mated." He says.
We signal him to continue.
"I'm finished now." He says with a chuckle.
We giggle.
"Ohhh that makes sense on why they've been so thirsty lately." Alexis says with a giggle at the end.
"Ya it's like woah there calm down. Yesterday, Jonah basically attacked me... with his mouth." I say with a chuckle.
"I mean they are teenage boys so it's a common thing for boys to act like that... but... it's like more than that." Says Val.
"Ya it's like... they NEED it." Says Taylor chuckling a little at the end.
"It all makes sense now." Says Nicole.
"Ya. Ok so as much as I enjoy talking about my best friend's sex lives with you guys... I'm probably gonna head out now." Eben says sarcastically.
We chuckle.
"Thanks for having me over." He says.
"Bye." We all say in unison.
He walks out the door shutting it.
"How long do you think we have until their breaking point?" I Ask.
We all look nervously at each other.
"I don't know. But the boys have been getting worse and worse lately. I think we've gotta start mating soon." Answers Val nervously.
We all nod.
"So... what do you guys wanna do?" Alexis asks.
"I say we just chill all day." Suggests Val.
"Ya." I agree.
We decide to stay in our pyjamas.
"Let's binge watch stranger things!" Shouts Nicole.
Man, she really loves that show.
"Again?" Asks Val chuckling.
"Yaaa. Trust me it'll be even better the second time around." She says jumping onto the couch.
"Guys just do it look how happy it makes her little heart." I say giggling and point to her.
We all look at Nicole.
Oh wow she already pressed play.
Ok. Yup. Stranger things it is.
We all jump on the couches and wrap ourselves in blankets.
Val made popcorn... lots of it. Like 5 bowls.
Wow this chick loves popcorn. She literally ate like at least 2 out of the 5 bowls by herself.
I get hit by something.
I look to see a popcorn on the floor.
"Who threw that?" I Ask smirking.
No one answers.
I ignore it.
I feel more and more get thrown at me.
"Alright that's it." I say giggling. I grab a handful of popcorn and just throw it somewhere. It all goes onto Alexis.
"Hey!! It wasn't me." She Shouts take pouting.
Her smile forms into a smirk.
"But it will be me this time." She says throwing popcorn back at me.
I repeat the action throwing popcorn back. This time it hits Nicole, who's right beside Alexis.
"Ohhh. You shouldn't have done that." She says smirking. She whips her popcorn at me.
It breaks out into a popcorn fight.
Why are we literally still 5 years old omg.
"Guys don't waste the popcorn!" Val shouts laughing.
We all throw some at her.
She shrugs and starts eating the popcorn that landed on her.
We all die of laughter.
"Well now there's popcorn everywhere." Alexis says looking at the mess we've made.
We all look at each other.
"NOT IT!" We all yell at the same time.
We giggle.
"Guess no ones cleaning it." I say.
"Don't worry guys Val can eat it off the floor for us." Replies Taylor laughing.
"Ha ha very funny." Val says holding back her laughter.
"Guys we just missed a whole scene!" Shouts Nicole.
We all chuckle at her.
I can't believe we binge watched both seasons.
They're honestly so good though. Sadly, I missed Jonah though. I often found myself cuddling with the pillow beside me... just wishing it was him.

~time skip to when the boys get home~

We're on the finale episode of season 2... finally. There's only so much that I can take.
We hear the door open.
I turn around to see... the boys.
I smile. All of us do. This is definitely a different reaction than last time. I smile remembering last times events.
"Hey guys." I say.
"Hey. What are you guys doing?" Asks Corbyn looking at our current scenario.
It was honestly kind of funny. We're all still in our pyjamas little bundled up in blankets and covered in popcorn.
The boys start laughing.
We start to throw some left over popcorn at the boys.
Zach starts eating the popcorn that's on him.
Val smiles at him.
Why are they literally the perfect couple?
I giggle to myself.
I look down at myself. I'm covered in popcorn... and it's buttered too.
Ok, time to go shower.
"I'm gonna go shower. Got to wash out all the popcorn from my hair." I say chuckling.
The girls laugh too.
Jonah bends down to where I am on the couch.
"Can I join?" He asks in a barely audible voice so only I can hear him.
I playfully roll my eyes and push him away slightly.
"Be right back." I whisper in him ear. I give him a quick peck on the lips and get up.
I walk upstairs.
I walk into the washroom and strip down.
I step into the shower and feel the hot water hit my skin. It's so relaxing. Once I finish and I don't smell like butter anymore. I turn off the water and wrap a towel around myself. I open the washroom door and walk to my room.
I open my door to find...
Jonah.