The Plan.

Heyyy Guys! So this is like my first chapter back I guess lol. Ik ik it's been. A while. Aghh I'm so srry. But I'm happy to be back. Hope you enjoy! Byeee....
________________________________
*time skip two days*

Val's pov
Tomorrow is officially the start of their heat and also the start of their stupid bet. Luckily... it's also the day our plan starts. I think it's pretty good if I do say so myself. Well I did come up with it and all but still...

*flashback to when they made the plan*

"What do you mean? And why would we do that?" Asks Nicole intrigued.
"To teach them a lesson." I say.
"I thought you said you weren't mad." Asked Taylor chuckling.
"Why would I be mad? This is a perfect opportunity to mess with them." I say smirking.
"Ohh you are bad Val." Says Alexis laughing.
She high fives me.
"You guys are crazy ok. What would we even do?" Asks Jenna.
"Here's what I'm thinking. I say, if they wanna continue with this stupid bet... we make it hard for them." I say with a devious smirk.
"Quite literally." I add chuckling.
The girls look at me signalling me to keep going.
"They're challenge is to not show any affection to us during their heat right? I mean that's already pretty hard to do since they're gonna be quite hormonal." I say chuckling.
The girls chuckling in response.
I look at them trying to clue them in on the rest.
"So we try to get them to break the bet?" Asks Alexis.
"Yup." I say grinning.
"And make them beg." Deviously smiles Taylor.
"Ok that's a little creepy but sure." I answer laughing.
"Sorry. You think you're the only evil one here?" Says Taylor laughing too.
"Ok you guys are crazy. You really think this is gonna work?" Asks Jenna doubtingly.
We all look at her with an 'are you seriously even asking that?' look.
She sighs.
"You're right. It'll definitely work." She says shaking her head a little.
"Exactly." Agrees Nicole.
"So are you guys in or what?" I ask smirking.
"Yup." Says Taylor.
"Sure." Replies Alexis.
"Oh yeah." Grins Nicole.
"... k fine." Gives in Jenna.
"Ok great. Let's do this."

*flashback over*

We still have one day before everything begins. One more day before who knows what's gonna happen. The boys have been really clingy lately... I guess they're trying to just get in as much time with us as possible before they can't anymore. Not that I'm complaining about it though. My thoughts are interrupted by a knock at the door.
I think I already have an idea of who it is.
I open the door to see Zach.
He has that adorable grin on his face.
"Good morning." He says cheekily smiling.
"Morning." I say pecking his lips.
He blushes.
"Sooo I was thinking..." He shyly Asks.
"Yes?" I Ask.
"Wanna cuddle?" He asks winking.
I chuckle.
"Sure." I smile.
"Great." He says. He picks me up and caries me to the bed. He tucks us both into the covers.
I cuddle into his chest as he wraps his arm around me. I listen to his heartbeat. It's kind of speeding up. I chuckle.
"What?" Zach Asks curious to what I'm laughing at.
"Your hearts beating like crazy." I say giggling.
He deeply blushes realizing what I'm talking about.
"Are you ok?" I Ask giggling more.
"Sorry. It's just. I can't help it when I'm around someone as beautiful as you." He says.
I look up at him grinning.
I kiss his cheek.
"Ah ah ah you missed a spot." He said smirking.
I kissed his other cheek.
"Nope still more." He says.
I know where this is going.
I kiss his nose.
He huffs in disappointment.
I chuckle. I then grab his face and kiss him on his lips this time. I can feel him smiling as he deepens the kiss.
I release from it.
"Gonna miss those kisses." I say as my smile fades.
"Don't worry about tomorrow..." He replies hugging me tighter.
"When we can just worry about today." He says pulling me in for round 2.

*some smut here lol... it's kind of mild but still*

Jenna's pov
I decide to take a quick shower. I walk to the washroom and strip down. I hop in to the shower, close the shower door and turn on the water. I let the warmth hit my skin.
As I start washing I suddenly feel a cold breeze.
I turn to see what it is...
there I saw Jonah standing there in awe at me.
I deeply blush.
"Jonah what are you doing here?" I Ask quite embarrassed.
"I wanted to join... may I?" He asks. I can already see the tent build up in his pants.
Without me even answering he already starts to strip down.
"Guess so." I say giggling.
Once he was fully naked... boner out and all lol.
Stepped in and closed the shower door.
I just get back to showering. I turn around towards the shower head and continue. I feel Jonah wrap his arm around me. His other hand helping me wash my hair.
Once he finishes with that, I turn around grabbing my loofa first. I start to scrub his chest. He bites his lip. I soon make my way down his stomach until I reach his area.
"What are you doing?" He asks taking a shaky breath in.
"This." I seductively answer. I start to scrub his balls. He lets out a deep groan. I smirk and keep doing.
I start to move lower scrubbing around his manhood. Jonah's going crazy right now. Oh God I feel like the whole house can hear us right now.
I slowly stroke his dick.
"Faster. Faster." He grumbles.
"Sorry pardon?" I innocently ask.
"Fuck Jenna go faster." He mumbles a bit louder.
"Still can't here you. The showers really loud you know. You gotta speak up." I jokingly say sounding clueless.
"Faster Jenna! I need faster!" He practically shouts.
"As you wish." I wink.
I stop.
Jonah grunts in frustration.
I then grab his dick and put it in my mouth.
His eyes almost bulge right out of his head.
I slowly wrap my tongue around his tip.
"D... d... don't tease." He whimpers.
I then take in everything that I could. Stroking the rest that I couldn't fit.
Jonah moans louder and louder.
"Ahh right there. Almost there." He grumbles.
I soon feel a warm liquid release from him. I swallow it.
I take him out of my mouth kissing the tip before standing back up.
He quickly attaches his lips onto mine. While doing so I feel him slip a finger into me. It caught me by surprise at first. He starts to pump with just one. I deepen the kiss as he adds another finger... and then another. I let out a loud moan in the kiss. This makes him moan even more. Holy shit. He keeps pumping his fingers leaving me basically trembling. I break from the kiss as I feel a familiar tightening feeling in my stomach. I release onto his fingers. He takes them out.
We're both heavily breathing by now.
"We don't really have any condoms right now so I thought this could work instead." He said kind of chuckling at the end.
I giggle too as I wrap my arms around his neck.
"I think we need to shower again."

*smuts over kids lol*

Daniel's pov
I here really loud moaning coming from the bathroom... well looks like someone's getting it in before tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow I really have to talk to Nicole about something. And I'm really not happy about it.
I walk up to Nicole's door and loudly knock on it.
She opens the door and widely smiles at the sight of me. I smile back... wait no Daniel. This is a serious time stop smiling. My smiles fades earning a questioning look from Nicole.
"What's up?" She asks in a concerned tone.
"I know." I say.
She looks at me confused.
"Um... would you like to tell me what you know about." She Asks chuckling a little.
I loudly sigh.
"I know..."
"About your plan."