Bad Liar.

Alexis' pov
I walk downstairs. Just stay calm Lexi it's ok. If no one knows, know one gets hurt. I see everyone sitting at the table... and by everyone I mean Jonah, Jenna, Val, Taylor, Nicole, and Corbyn. Val's still enjoying her pizza... she's adorable lol. I'd hate to see that adorable heart break... break by me. Uhhh Lexi stop thinking about it. I just sit down earning smiles from everyone at the table... everyone except Taylor?
Shit, she probably knows.
Well maybe not don't jump to conclusions.
No I'm guilty, I might as well just scream it out.
Shut up Lexi.
Ughhh.
"Lexi you're coming with me." She demands standing up and grabbing my arm. She drags me up the stairs.
Oh shit. I'm a goner.
She pulls me into her room.
"Anything you want to tell me?" She Asks with a stern look.
"Uhh... uhhh... no." I stumble out. Fuck. I'm screwed.
"Are you sure about that? You seem kinda guilty?" She says squinting her eyes.
I simply shake my head in refusal. She tilts her head a little and stares at me. Just keep it together Lexi. I stare back. Just keep staring.
Ugh nope. Can't do it. That's it!
"Ughh fine I give up! I kissed Zach. There I said it!" I let out.
Taylor's face drops.
"You... you what?!" She Asks wide eyed.
Wait what?
"Oh... is that not what you were talking about?" I panic.
"I was talking about my clothes you haven't given them back and they're sticking out if you're pocket." She says confusion and shock written all over her face.
I look down to see her clothes. My shaky hands take them out and give them to her.
"What the fuck are you talking about?! You kissed Zach!? Oh my God!!" She shouts. My hands fly to her mouth to shut her up.
"Taylor. The first thing I need you to do is calm down. And. Don't. Shout. It. Out." I warningly say. If she's any louder, everyone will find out.
"How could you?" She chocked out.
"I... I... don't know." I say slumping down on the bed.
"I feel horrible." I sigh dropping my head down.
Taylor's about to say something though she stops herself. Instead I feel her sit down beside me.
"Ok well I should be really mad at you right now... but I can tell this is eating you up inside so I'll take it easy on you." Taylor jokes.
"Not the time for jokes Taylor." I reply rolling my eyes.
"Hey, I'm not good at this kind of stuff."
"You're right. This isn't your thing... it's Val's thing." I sigh.
"But how can come to her with this..."
"If she's the one you did it to." Taylor says finishing my sentence.
"Exactly." I say. 
A long pause of silence goes by.
"What do I do?" I whisper.
Taylor loudly sighs.
"Well, we have two options here... you tell Val..."
"No. Please not that. I can't do that." I start to panic.
"Or, we just pretend nothing happened." She says calmly.
I nod agreeing.
"But the problem is... we all know that I'm one of the worst liars on earth and there's no way in hell I could ever pull off option two." She says.
Oh shit. I forgot.
"You are a bad liar. Fuck." I say letting my head fall into my hands again.
"So that's why we're going with the first option." She says.
My eyes widen.
"Oh hell no we're not." I protest.
"There's no other way so yes we are." She sasses back.
"Then why did you even bring up the second option?" I frustrated ask standing up.
"I thought your conscience would guild you to the first option."
I huff in annoyance.
"Guess not." She adds.
"I just can't do it. I this will ruin her." I say slowly.
I sit back down thinking.
That's it. I've made up my mind.
"Ok Taylor, you have to lie for me." I say turning to her.
"No way." She instantly replies.
"Please." I beg.
"I won't do it."
"You have to."
She sighs again.
"Ughh... do I have a choice?" She says in defeat.
I look at her with my puppy dog eyes. She tries to be tough and look back... instantly failing.
"Fine. I'll lie for you. Ugh just put those eyes away jheez. If I wanted to see a puppy dog I'd be with Corbyn."
I chuckle a little.
"Thank you so much. I owe you." I say tackling her in a hug.
"Ya ya ok I get it." She says lightly pushing me off. She pauses a little like she wants to say more.
"But just so you know, you've forgot one thing... you've been so worried about keeping this from Val... how the hell are you supposed to keep this from Jack?"
...
oh fuck.

________________________________
HEYYYYY GUYSSSS!!!!
Omg it's been literally forever since I've posted. Srry just busy with stuff. But I swear I'll have more free time now. I hope you really liked this chapter. And ya.
Byeee!!!