Clean The Floors Please!

*hey y'all. Tysm for the sweet comments telling me to work on my project. Y'all r so amazing and ilysfm. Just wanted to give u this chapter I had saved. There's some smut so... enjoy lol.*

Val's pov
"Or... this." He reattaches his mouth to mine.
I kiss back immediately... guess we're going with the second option.
He starts unbuttoning my jeans. I help him slide them right off.
He tries to take off my shirt... but he soon realizes it's not a shirt lol.
He grunts in frustration.
"What is that?" He says pulling away from the kiss.
"It's a body suit dumbass." I say giggling.
"Here I'll help." I say rolling my eyes.
I unbutton the bottom part of the body suit, he immediately slides it right off leaving me in my bra and underwear.
He stares for a little bit...
"Wow..." He says practically drooling.
I giggle a little.
He slams his lips back onto mine... someone's a little eager.
He unclips my bra.
It falls off leaving my boobs pressed up against his bare chest.
I can feel him growing more and more.
His kiss starts to turn into little kisses. He trails them from my mouth to my chest down to my hips. He reaches my underwear. His teeth bites onto the hem of them and rips it off of my body. Woah there Zach no need to rip anything... especially with your teeth.
"Still got a little wolf in ya don't ya Zach?" I ask smirking a little.
He playfully growls in response.
I roll my eyes chuckling.
"Ok where were we?" He asks seductively.
I smile.
"Whatever you want." I say biting my lip.
He smirks... then runs away.
What??
He goes to the couch and grabs something. Wtf?
He comes running back with...
oh it's a condom.
"Got those lying around the house?" I Ask chuckling.
"I'm always ready." He says licking his lips.
This really turns me on.
He eagerly rips off the rapper of them condom and slides it on his member.
He lines himself up with me and slowly slides into me.
I instantly moan.
"Val were just getting started." He says smirking.
"Faster Zach go faster." I mumble.
He obeys my orders and picks up the pace a little. I'll show him how is done.
I push him back so he's on his back. I start to ride him.
"Ohhh!! I love someone who takes charge." He says throwing his head back in pleasure.
He moans loudly a couple times.
"Val your so good." He mumbles.
I smirk.
"Your not... too bad yourself." I say in between heavy breaths.
He flips us over so he's on top again doing most of the work. He pumps faster and faster. This just turns me into a big moaning mess. Oh they can definitely here this upstairs. But you know what, I've had to listen to them... it's our turn to have some fun.
"Ahhh!!! Faster Zach I'm almost there!" I practically yell.
He speeds up even more.
I soon feel himself twitch inside of me.
Oh it's time. I can feel it coming too.
Our movements start to get sloppier.
I arch my back as we both release. He slides out of me.
So I guess here comes the marking.
He kisses up and down my neck trying to find my sweet spot. He hits one spot makes me really moan. Oh he found it. His teeth come out as he bites into that spot. He grips my hand as I tightly squeeze back trying to deal with the pain. The pain soon disappears leaving the pleasure to set in. My hand releases a little from his. Now his thumb is massaging my hand. He takes his teeth out of my neck leaving a nice little mark.
We both breath heavily... Zach a little more since he just used a lot of energy for the marking.
Zach slowly collapses onto me. He then rolls off of me so we're lying beside each other.
"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that." He says panting.
I smile.
I turn and kiss him. He places his hands on my hips as I place them on his neck.
Our lips move in sync. I let go of the kiss.
"Me too." I say.
He smiles that dashing smile of his.
We just stare at each other. I take a moment to just reflect...
This is it. This is the one I'll spend eternity with. This is the love of my life. I couldn't have picked someone better. I'm in love with the one and only Zach Herron.
"I love you so much." I says smiling brightly.
"I love you more." He says.
A few seconds goes by.
"I can't believe we just did it in the living room." I say chuckling.
"I actually completely forgot where we were." He replies chuckling as well making we laugh even more.
"The only thing I was focusing on... was you." He said smiling.
I deeply blushed.
I rested my head on his shoulder and start roaming my fingers through his soft hair. We just lay there like this.
"Sooo... round too?" Asks Zach bouncing his eye brows up and down.
I giggle.
"Maybe later." I say smiling.
"Is that a promise?" He asks biting his lip.
Damn this boy is thirty af.
"Sure Zach." I say.
"Yay." He cheers.
I turn to my side allowing Zach to spoon me. His strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me in close to his chest making me feel warm and safe. I grab one of his hands and kiss it. We again just lie like this. That's the thing about Zach and I... we can just lie in silence like this for long periods of time... and it's never awkward... just comfortable.
Sometimes I'll shift a little making my butt rub against Zach's member. He moans a couple times.
"And you wonder why I'm so eager for round so." He says.
I playfully hit his arm.
Our little moment was interrupted when we see... clothes being dropped from upstairs? Wtf?
"Here guys! We already know what happened and we know you're probably in need of some new clothes so here these are for you to put on!" We could here who I think was Jenna yell from upstairs.
"Thanks mom!" I yell back giggling.
Zach and I chuckle.
"And can you please clean the floor... I am not walking on that now!" Says who I'm pretty sure is is Taylor.
I roll my eyes.
"Ya ya ok!" I yell to them.
"Let's get dressed." I say standing up.
Zach starts to pout.
"Do we have to?" He asks.
I just throw his clothes at him.
"I'm taking that as a yes." He says with the clothes still covering his face.
I chuckle. My little goof ball.
We both get dressed and clean the floors a little... just to get rid of all the... well you know what lol.
"Ok guys come down!" Yells Zach.
They all one by one walk downstairs... everyone is smirking at as.
I blush. Zach grabs my hand and I hide my face into his neck.
"Had fun?" Asks Alexis.
I nod my head slowly which is still hidden in Zach's nech. Zach kisses my cheek.
"Awwww!!" I'm pretty sure everyone cheers.
I giggle.
We suddenly hear a ding go off.
... it's Daniel's phone.
He pulls it out of his pocket.
"Who is it?" Ask Jonah.
"I don't know give me a second to check." Daniel sassily replies.
Oh ya I forgot he's still on his breaking point. And he's the last boy left... aww poor Nicole.
He opens the message.
"It's my brother. He says he's coming to visit..."

________________________________
Hey guys... hey look at me updating lol. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to get the next one out soon... when that will but I'm not too sure. And guys tysm for being so understanding in the comment section of my previous post. You guys are part of the reason why I love making this book so tysm luv y'all. So ya. Oh and happy almost New Years lol.
Byeeee!!!