Get The Keys.

Val's pov
Today was... awkward.
The boys tried to talk to us and the girls just ignored them. The boys just seemed so depressed the entire day. But at least tonight we finally get out. I feel kinda bad for saying that, I mean we get to live in a beautiful home and the guys are kinda sweet... you know when you forgot about the whole kidnap thing. Then again, I miss our home. I just wish this was all a dream. I missed the old days when I literally fantasized about meeting Why Don't We. I liked it better when I didn't know them.
Once we get out we all agreed to never speak of this again.
So here's the plan...
So we know now that even if we get out of the house, there's a huge gate blocking us.
We just have to get the key to the gate and we're home free.
Where's the key you might ask?
Well... Jonah has it.
It took some convincing but Jenna's gonna go get it from him.
We're talking about it right now.
"Why do I have to get it?" Whined Jenna.
"Because your the oldest. And you can easily distract Jonah." I say.
Everyone nods.
"And how am I supposed to distract him and get it?" She Asks.
"Simple... the keys in his back pocket isn't it?" Asks Alexis smirking.
We all giggle.
Jenna thinks for a couple seconds trying to figure out why Alexis was smirking.
"... wait. No!" She Whisper shouts.
"Yup." Says Alexis.
"I won't." She resists.
"But you are." Insists Nicole.
"I refuse." She tries again.
"Please. For us?" Taylor asks making puppy dog faces at her.
We all do the same.
"Fine... your just lucky I would do anything for you girls." She says shaking her head.
"Oh come on don't act like your not excited." Says Taylor smirking and wiggling her eyebrows.
We all die of laughter... except for Jenna.
"Oh come on guys... grow up." She says rolling her eyes.
"Lucky for you it's so late he'll probably be sleeping anyways." I say reassuringly to her.
She nods.
"And if he's not?" She asks nervously.
"Do what you gotta do." I say seriously.
"Ok..." She says slowly. I can see a blush creep onto her face.
Oh ya... she's definitely excited.
We all go downstairs as Jenna walks towards Jonah's room.
Come on Jenna. You got this.

Jenna's pov
I slowly open Jonah's door. He was sound asleep thank God. Ok now to get the keys. I see them hangout out of this pocket. Ok... all I gotta do is get the keys and we're out.
As I walk towards him he turns around.
Crap. Now he's on the keys. What should I do.
...
Ughh God do I really have to?
I slightly tap him on the shoulder.
He stirs a little bit.
Then slowly opens his eyes.
"Jenna?" He asks me confused why I'm standing in his room.
"What are you doing here?" He asks sitting up groggily rubbing his eyes.
His voice is kinda raspy since he just woke up and his hairs all messed up too, but hey I'm not complaining about it... it's kinda, hot. I blush a little but.
Think Jenna think.
"I um... wanted to say I'm sorry." I said smiling a little at the end.
"Your sorry?" He asks confused.
I nod.
I wasn't lying. I understand how upset he was at scary me. I shouldn't have been so cold to him.
"You shouldn't be saying sorry. I should be." He says putting his hands in his hands.
Aww he's really upset.
Focus Jenna come on. Get the keys.
How do I get him to stand up?
I grab his hand and pull him up.
"Don't worry about it. I shouldn't have been so cold to you. Trust me I know how sorry you are it's been written across your face for the past 24 hours." I say kinda chuckling at the end.
Ok now he's up to his feet how to get the keys?
I think I have an idea. Oh gosh here we go.
"I really care about you Jenna. I only want the best." He says grabbing my hands.
I put my forehead to his.
"I know." I Whisper.
I look into his eyes. He does the same.
I suddenly crash my lips onto his.
He kisses back immediately.
His hands grab my hair while mine grab his.
No Jenna go for the keys. I was getting too into it. I gotta keep my eyes on the prize. But the only prize I can think about right now is Jonah. I try to reach for the keys. It's too far. I think I know how to reach it. Oh God here we go.
No breaking the kiss I gently push him back so we both land on his bed. I can feel him getting hard... oh God what have I done he's not gonna let me leave. I flip us over so now he's on top of me. Slowly grab the keys... wow he's really into it he's not even noticing. I slip them into my pocket. Ok I should stop now I got what I needed. But then again, I can't. It's like there's a magnetic pull between us. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I decline and slowly pull away.
"I should probably go back to sleep." I say looking down blushing.
I peck him lips. He stays attached to my lips though. Wow thirsty little boy.
I giggle.
"Wow someone's a little excited." I say getting out from under him smiling.
He sits up and grabs his pillow holding it over his area trying to hide his bulge.
He still looked shocked what just happened. It's honestly so adorable... wait what? No not adorable. You hate him Jenna he ruined your life. He may have ruined my life but he definitely made my night better.
"Why so shocked?" I asked.
"I didn't expect that." He says still out of breath.
I frown a little bit. Did he like it? Why do I care?
"But I'm glad it happened." He said smirking.
I smiled.
As I'm about to leave. I run up to him and peck him on the lips one more time. Again, as I pull back he pushes closer.
"Goodnight." I say smiling and walking out. I out of the corner of my eye I can see Jonah lie back down put his head on his hands staring at the ceiling in amazement of what just happened. I giggle.
I realize that's probably the last time I'll ever kiss him. I already miss those lips. I can't help but think this as I walk downstairs. I don't wanna think this but I can't help it.
"Did you get the keys?" Asks Alexis.
"Yup." I say holding the keys up.
I still feel a little shaken up.
"You ok?" Asks Val.
"You do not wanna know what I had to do to get those keys." I say chuckling.
All the girls giggle too.
We open up the glass door that we already set up to be opened. Stupid boys, so oblivious. We step out into the back yard. I close the door shut.
"Alright Jenna unlock this gate and we're free." Nicole says.
She looks back at the windows to the boys rooms. She specifically looks at Daniels room. In fact I see all the girls look at the boys rooms. Maybe I'm not the only one feeling this way. I don't know. None of that will matter soon. We'll be home... and pretend like none of this ever happened.
I unlock the gate.
We all walk out. I slowly close the gate leaving the keys in the lock.
What I really wanna do is go back upstairs and finish what we started. But here I am, leaving them... leaving him. And he doesn't even know that he's the reason we're out. He was just a pawn in our plan. That'll break his heart. It makes my heart hurt just thinking of it.
I keep this in mind as I breath in the fresh air walking out of this house.
It's not as enjoyable as I thought it would be.