20 Questions?

Daniel's pov
We were so happy when the girls agreed. Maybe they're finally warming up to us... or they just want pizza.
Either way, we can finally connect with them. Nicole looks so beautiful. Even in what seems to be her lazy clothes. I just wanna... ugh but I can't. They don't know... they wouldn't understand. It's really awkward though.
We ordered pizza. It came pretty quickly. The girls were eating and chatting about I don't even know what. They could talk about anything and everything. The boys and I stay quiet. I think we're all just thinking of ways to get them open up to us.
Once we finished the girls were still talking.
I grab all the boys and pull them into another room. I don't even think the girls noticed.
"Guys we gotta try to talk to them." I saying trying to keep my voice down.
"Dude we're trying them won't talk to us." Says Corbyn.
"Well we gotta try harder." Says Jonah.
"I don't know how much longer I can hold off guys." Whines Zach.
"Look me too. But they won't understand. You gotta take it slow with their kind." I say comforting Zach.
"I don't think I can take it slow. Have you see Taylor?"
"Have you seen Jenna?"
"Or Nicole?"
"Or Alexis?"
"Or Val?"
We all just standing there thinking. What we're thinking about... you don't wanna know.
"I think I have an idea." Jack says before leaving the room.
We all follow.
"Ok guys let's play a game called 20 questions." Says Jack.
Really Jack? 20 questions? That's his idea?
"20 questions?" Jenna repeats very confused.
"Ya. And why would we wanna tell you guys anything about ourselves anyways?" Sasses Alexis.
"Come on it will be fun." Says Jack.
The girls look at each other. Its like their mentally having a conversation. How do girls do that? They all nod.
"Sure. Why not." Says Val kind of smiling at the end.
I look over to see Zach smiling too.
How adorable.
We all walk over to the couch. The girls all squeeze themselves onto one couch. Gesturing for the boys and I to share the other. We kinda wanted the seating arrangement to be different though but I don't blame the girls for wanting to stick together. We all squeeze on uncomfortably. I see Nicole giggling which of course makes me smile.
"You can guys ask the first question." I say.
"Ok... why did you kidnap us?" Asked Taylor.
"Any other questions?" Asked Jonah trying to change the subject.
"Ok... what do you want with us?" Asked Val.
"Can we just stop asking questions about the whole 'why did you kidnap us?' thing." Pleads Zach.
"What else would we ask?" Asks Nicole.
"Here I'll start asking... are you girls originally from LA?" I Ask.
"Why do you want to know? Do you want to take our families too?" Asks Jenna rolling her eyes.
"Can you guys just stop?" Asks Jack.
"Ughh fine. We're originally from Toronto, Canada. We moved out to LA after everyone graduated to just chill and live our lives to the fullest." Says Alexis.
"Guess that was a bad choice." Mumbled Taylor.
Corbyn looked really hurt after she said that. If only she knew...
Know what you might ask.
Well... the boys and I... are keeping something from the girls. Something... different.
Hahaha, puns.
At the rate we're going, I don't think we'll ever be able to tell them. I just don't know how much longer we can all control ourselves for.
I was snapped out of my thoughts.
"Hellooooo... Daniel." Says Nicole waving her hand in front of my face.
I look up to just see her there.
"Wait what? What happened? Where is everyone?"

Nicole's pov
"Guess that was a bad choice." Mumbled Taylor. I looked over at Corbyn. He looked really upset. Daniel looked over at him too. I admire how much Daniel cares for his friends. Daniel just stares into space afterwards... like he was in really deep thought. I wonder what he was thinking about. Meanwhile Corbyn still looks upset. I mean can't he just let it go we're the ones that should be upset.
All of a sudden Corbyn just gets up and walks away.
"Look what you did." Angrily said Jonah. He almost kinda growled when he said it. It was really scary.
All of us look at him in fear.
His face immediately softened realizing how scared we've become.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way." Says Jonah really guilty. He tried to grab Jenna's hand.
She pulls away.
"Look you scared them." Zach says scolding Jonah.
Jonah doesn't say anything he's just looking at Jenna with the saddest face I've ever seen. Kind of similar to Corbyn's. What is with these guys. What's the big deal?
"I'm just gonna go upstairs." Mumbles Jenna.
"Ya, we all should." Says Val.
They start to walk upstairs.
The boys all leave the room together. Probably to go find Corbyn. Everyone... except Daniel?
He's just sitting on the couch, still in really deep thought. He's completely spaced out.
"I'll be up soon." I say giving them a 'don't worry I'm ok' look.
"Ok..." Says Alexis.
I feel like I should keep him updated on what just happened. Since I'm pretty sure he missed all of it.
I stand in front of him.
"Daniel... helllloooo. Anybody there." I Ask.
I wave my hand in front of his face.
"Hellooooo... Daniel."

Daniels pov
She explains the entire thing to me.
"Oh gosh." Is all I can say.
"Aren't you scared too? Why did you come back for me?" I asked still confused.
"You kinda made me feel better on the first night. You seemed kinda... puzzled. Though it should return the favour." She said smiling.
I tried to hide my blush.
She does care.
"Thanks." I blurt out.
"Ok, well I'm gonna go check up on the girls. They seemed pretty shaken up. You should really go check on Corbyn and Jonah." She says turning around.
I just watch her walk upstairs. I tried not staring... but I couldn't look away. Eww I sound like a perv... but hey, I can't help it. It's my instincts. I shake my head smiling at how love struck I am.
I walk outside expecting the boys to be there.
"We just blew it didn't we?" Jonah asks all
of us as we walk outside.
"Maybe not me. I think Nicole is actually starting to care about me." I say smiling like an idiot.
All the boys glare at me with 'not now' written all over their faces.
"Sorry. But it's not my fault. I'm not the one that started scary the girls." I said looking over at Jonah.
Jonah was about to argue back. But he just looked ten times more depressed.
"Did you see the look on Jenna's face? I made that happen." He says almost whimpering.
"Come on guys it can't be that bad..." I say.
Is it?

Nicole's pov
I walk into Jenna's room to check on her. She seemed really scared. She may be the "mother" of the group but shes aloud to be afraid too.
As soon as I walk in I see the rest of the girls all sitting on Jenna's bed.
"Where were you?" Asked Jenna.
"Daniel looked spaced out so I clued him in on all the drama." I said.
"Why'd you do that?" Asked Alexis.
"It wasn't that big of a deal I was just returning the favour for how he helped me on the first night." I said.
"That's nice and all but don't get too attached to Daniel." Said Taylor.
I gave a confused look.
"Because tomorrow night we're busting out of here." Said Jenna smirking.
Oh yup... it's bad.

Taken// Why Don't We On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara