Jealous.

Daniel's pov
I don't know why, but just watching them made me so angry.
Nicole and Tyler look like they're having so much fun together. Ughhh that should be me instead of Tyler. It looks like Nicole's having more fun with Tyler than she ever will with me. I know that Tyler would never try to take Nicole away from me, he's my brother he would never... but I just feel so angry watching them. I just can't think straight. Ok... that's it.

Nicole's pov
I'm having so much fun right now... but it could be more fun if Daniel was here. He's just standing in the corner, and he does not look happy at all. Honestly if he's gonna just stand there and pout in the corner, than that's fine with me... I've had it with his attitude.
As we're still laughing I can see someone walk closer to the couch. The laugher slowly dies down as an angry Daniel approaches us.
"What's up bro?" Asks Tyler.
Daniel doesn't reply.
He just... grabs my wrist? He pulls me up so I'm standing.
"Daniel what are you doing?" I Ask
"Doing something I should've done a long time ago." He mumbles.
He pulls me making me walk.
"What's going on?" Asks Jack.
"Be back in 10 minutes." Daniels mumbles back.
"Or longer." He says smirking a little.
"What on earth are you doing?" I ask concerned.
He doesn't answer. He pulls me up the stairs.
He leads me... to his room?
"Ok Daniel. What is going on!?" I shout louder demanding an answer.
We stop in his room.
"This." He says instantly crashing his lips onto mine.
I'm in shock at first. But soon I kiss back. I really missed his lips. I grab his hair as he cups my butt with his hands making me jump into his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist as he spins me around the room never disconnecting our lips. Once we're completely out of breath we let go of the kiss.
He sets me down on his bed. He then runs around and jumps on the other side taking off his shirt in the process.
Wait I'm still very confused what just happened. Just as he's about to go in for another kiss I stop him with my hand. He grunts in frustration.
"Daniel. Can you please explain to me what just happened." I Ask innocently.
He sighs looking down.
"Sorry for that." He says.
He takes another deep shaky breath.
"I just got... jealous." He says looking me straight in the eyes. I stare at him in disbelief.
"Jealous? By what?" I Ask.
"You and Tyler looked so happy together. It seems like for the past days whenever your with me you look miserable." He says looking down in sadness.
"Daniel, don't be jealous. I was just having fun... and I'm not miserable around you." I say.
He looks at me with a 'really?' look.
"Ok ok. But it's only because you've just been so moody lately. It's weird seeing you like that. And you weren't exactly the nicest to be either." I say.
I take a deep breath.
Wow I've been wanting to let that out for so long. I feel a tear drop.

Daniel's pov
Oh my God. How stupid can I be. I've been so blind. Nicole starts to cry.
"Oh no no. Nicole no don't cry. I'm so sorry oh my God." I say panicking.
"Oh no. What have I done... I did this to you. I'm the reason your crying." I say in sadness and disbelief.
I start to cry a little too.
She sniffles.
"Why are you crying?" He asks.
"Because... I made you... c-cry." I shakily say.
I pull her into the tightest hug I could possibly ever give. I can't believe I made her cry. All because of my stupid breaking point.

Nicole's pov
Daniel's actually... crying. He really feels bad.
"Daniel stop crying now I feel bad." I say smiling a tiny bit.
He chuckles a little. He continues to sob into my shoulder. I gently stroke the back of his hair.
"Shhhh... it's ok. I forgive you. Your emotions were controlling you. I understand that. I'm just happy your back." I cooed in his ear.
His breathing started to slow down a little.
His grip tightens on me.
"I don't ever wanna let go." He mumbles into my shoulder.
"Same here... I love you." I say.
"I love you too. And I'm sorry for getting jealous. But I just get nervous. There's probably so many werewolves that wanna make you theirs. Your so perfect." He says.
I blush.
"But I'm with you. Because I love you... and only you." I say kissing his cheek.
He pauses a little.
"There is a way to make them know that your mine." He says. I can tell he's smirking.

*here comes the smut. Just a warning. Basically they mate and mark in the rest of this chapter. Feel free to skip my young ones. But still skip all the way down and read the bottom part below the line... rote a little ty note for y'all. So ya enjoy I guess lol*

We both slowly release from the hug.
"Well... why don't we do that then." I say smirking as well.
We both chuckle.
"Ha puns." He says smiling.
We stare at each other for a little bit... he then reaches towards me and takes off my shirt.
I grab the waist do his pants unbuttoning them and almost ripping them off.
He reaches his arms around me and starts unclipping my bra, kissing my neck while doing so. I moan a little as he hits a certain spot.
"Well I found the spot." He says chuckling a little again my neck. This sends shivers down my spine. He finally undoes my bra and throws it somewhere.
We reattach our lips of course making out.
He slides of my underwear and throws it somewhere.
I stroke his member through his underwear. He loudly moans.
"Faster." He mumbles.
I stop, earning a groan from him.
I smirk.
"Why'd you stop." He says a little frustrated.
I giggle.
I grab onto the hem of his boxers and slide them off.
Whole handed grab his member and start to pump it.
He throws his head back.
"Much better." He groans.
His mouth hangs open.
I soon feel a warm liquid come onto my hands.
"You're so good at this." He says.
I smirk at him.
As soon as I let go of him he reaches at his night stand grabbing what seems to be a condom.
He quickly rips it open and puts it on.
He looks to me asking for approval.
I bite my lip nodding.
He lines himself up and slowly slides himself in. Pleasure hits me. He starts off thrusting slow.
He gradually gets faster and faster. This is the greater feeling ever... coming from your mate like amplifies it by 100 times though. I soon feel a knot in my stomach.
"I'm so close." Says Daniel starting to get out of breath.
I arch my back releasing.
He releases soon after into the condom.
He slides out and takes the condom off.
He instantly jumps on me again and starts kissing the spot he knows I love.
"Time to make you mine." He mumbles against the spot earning a passionate moan from me.
He sinks his wolf teeth into the spot.
I yelp a little in pain. I grab his hair. He puts his hand on mine rubbing it trying to ease the pain... but soon the pain goes away. The pleasure starts to kick in. I smile gripping a little let from his hair. He soon pulls his teeth out. He licks the spot and kisses it.
I look at my new mark smiling.
We soon both crawl down on our backs tired and sweaty.
He turns towards me. I turn as well.
"Feel better?" I Ask.
He smiles and kisses me again smiling in the kiss.
I'm taking that as a yes.
________________________________Heyyy Guys. Well that's the last of the marking. Hope y'all liked it. Don't worry there's more drama coming soon. As always comment your ideas below I'd really love to hear them since this book is not just my book it's our book. It'd be nothing without y'all. Aghhh look at me getting all sentimental. Srry can't help it since I'm just sooo hype that we hit 1K votes aghhhh. That also puts this book on the list for top fanfics... #498 but hey that's still pretty awesome. So tysm for voting on this book. It rlly means a lot. And ya. Ilysm!!
Byeeee!!!