Hang Out?

Val's pov
Everyone leaves my room. I see Taylor eying my spinner chair as she leaves. She cracks me omg. I'm just happy I feel better. I'm not too sure what happened before. I'm just happy that my girls took care of it for me. I can always count on them during situations like that. But what was really weird was why Zach wanted to carry me upstairs. He kidnapped me. Why does he care about me? That's not usually how it works. Whenever I'd watch movies or read stories about kidnapping the kidnappers would be completely evil to the victims. Not that I'm complaining I mean that would be horrible. It was kinda sweet? How much he cared. Should I thank him? No Val. He ruined your life with no good reason.
"Ughhh," I grunted in frustration.
Why did this happen to us? Of all people? Why us? We're just normal people. Or are we... no! What am I saying of course we're regular.
I was interrupted by my thoughts as I heard someone walking toward my room. Who is that? I quietly slid under the covers of my bed and pretended to sleep. I hear people talking.
"Just one moment guys I wanna check up on her."
"Why dude it's clear she hates you."
"I wish she didn't."
Who are these people? What the heck is going on? Don't move. Do not move. Stay asleep.
"I know man is tough on all of us. We'll figure it out somehow."
"Please just let me check on her I'm worried about her."
"Good luck man."
The mystery person opens my door and walks over to my bed.
Is this how I'm gonna die? Oh God.
"Sleep tight princess. I hope you feel better." He says.
It sounds like one of the boys.
He caresses my hair. I feel a kiss on my forehead. It felt... comforting? My head is telling me to drop the act and slap his hand away. My heart wants him closer. What's happening? I'm so confused. I soon fell into a deep sleep.

~next morning~

I woke up the next morning to a light shining through my window. What a beautiful day... oh wait. That's right. This isn't my room. Well it kinda is now I guess but you know what I mean. Hold up... I have a window. Maybe I can sneak out and go get help. I run over to it and try to get it open.
"Dammit," I shout whisper.
It's bolted shut. Maybe they are good at this whole kidnaping thing. My stomach started growling. I'm so hungry.
I hear a knock at the door. I turn around to see Alexis.
"Hey, the girls and I are starving should we go ask for food?" She asked.
"I don't know..." I answer.
"Let's make Jenna do it." We day at the exact same time. We both laugh.
"Let's go." I say leaving my room meeting the rest of the girls in the living room area.
"Jenna, can you pleeeeaaaaasseeee go ask for food?" Alexis asked innocently.
"Pleaseeee." We all beg her.
"K fine I'll do it." She answers.
Mama Jenna comes through again.

Jenna's pov
I nervously go downstairs so see all the boys in the living room.
"Good your up. Tell the girls to get dressed and come downstairs to eat." Says Jonah.
Why's he talking to me so casually. We're not friends.
"First of all you guys are actually gonna feed us? And second of all what clothes do we charge into?" I Ask.
"Of course we'd feed you were not evil." Says Jack.
"I'd beg to differ." I mumble under my breath.
"We put clothes in each of your dressers." Answers Corbyn.
"Ok I'll let them know." I turning around heading upstairs.
I can feel eyes staring at me as I walk upstairs. Or maybe just eyes starring at my ass. I turned around to see Jonah starring right at me. He quickly glances away. I role my eyes and walk back upstairs.
"They said to get dressed. Yes they put still in our dressers for us to wear. Then they're gonna give us breakfast." I say.
Everyone looks confused.
"They're gonna feed us?" Asks Val.
"Yup. They were talking to me like I was their friend. Such bad kidnappers." I say chuckling.
"Ok every go get dressed. Don't take too long and we'll wait out here until everyone is done ok?" I instruct.
"Yes mom," they said in unison.
I walk into my room and open my drawer.
"This stuff is cuuuteee!" I say excitedly.
Guess they have good taste in outfits.
Once I'm finished I walk out to find the rest of the girls.

Jenna's outfit