Why Do They Care?

Nicole's pov
Daniel and I go upstairs. I still don't know whether to trust him but hey, a girl needs her sleep. I see a small live room area. It's kinda cute. Then I see 5 doors... guessing those are our rooms.
"This one is your room." Says Daniel opening the door.
"Thanks," I awkwardly mumble.
"If you need anything just call." He says.
There's more awkward silence.
"I never got your name." He says braking the silence.
"I don't know if I should give that to you. Let's not forgot why I'm here," I say reminding him of the horrible thing he did.
"I'm sorry. We really are." He says before leaving the room and closing the door.
I look around. I expected to be thrown in some dungeon or maybe some shady  cabin. This room is nice.

These guys are weird

These guys are weird. Giving us a nice place to stay, want us to be comfortable, and actually look guilty for doing this. I don't think they know how kidnaping works. I chuckle to myself.
*knock knock knock*
It's probably one of the boys.
"You've already ruined our life the least you can do is leave us alone." I sassily say to the door. I hear a giggle.
"No need to be all sassy there Nicole it's just me," they say back chuckling throughout the sentence. I instantly recognize the voice... Val!
I run to the door opening it and hugging her.
"I'm so sorry for not paying attention to you. I'm a bad friend." I say.
"Don't worry Nicole I'm fine don't get all sentimental on me now," she says laughing.
Yup she's definitely back to her old self.
"How do you feel?" I Ask.
"Much better. I don't know why I was so tired before it was so weird. But whatever that's over now." Happily answers.
"We're all hanging out in my room if you want to come," she offers.
"Of course." I instantly say.
We walk to her room which is right beside mine.
"Look who decided to join us," said Val opening the door to her room.

Alexis and Jenna are sitting on her bed

Alexis and Jenna are sitting on her bed. Taylor is sitting in the spinning chair of course  playing and spinning around in it.
"Nicole what took you so long?" Asked Jenna getting all protective.
"I was just really upset about everything. Needed some time to clear my head." I replied.
"Awww Nic don't be upset, we're all going through this together. If you are just tell us," Taylor says reassuringly.
I smiled.
"But then the weirdest thing happened. Daniel gave me a hug." I said.
The girls made a confused yet angered face. I didn't wanna tell them that I kinda enjoyed it.
"I immediately pushed him back of course." I said quickly after. That was close. I don't want them thinking I'm ok with this situation nor do I want the boys to think that either.
"That's so weird. Why did he hug you?" Asked Alexis.
"He saw I was sad I guess," I answered.
"Why does he care if your sad when he caused it. It's so strange. The same thing happened when Val passed out. Zach looked genuinely upset about it. He even wanted to carry you upstairs." Said Taylor.
"He did?" Asked Val.
"Ya, it was almost kind of sweet. If he wasn't such an idiot." Answered Jenna.
"Ya it kind of is," Val said smiling a little.
I think she appreciates what Zach did, or at least wanted to do. Even if she doesn't want to admit it.
"I don't know why we're here or what these guys want from us. But I intend on finding out." Says Taylor.
We all nod.
"First we should get some sleep. Let's all head to our rooms k." Says Jenna.
We all leave the room. I go into my room and just plot on my bed. It's actually kinda comfy. I let sleep take over me, wondering what's gonna happen tomorrow. Guess I'll just have to wait and find out.

Taylor's pov
I leave the room instantly regretting not taking the spill chair with me ughh why must I focus on that I'm kidnapped. I walk into my room.

The worst part is, no one will notice

The worst part is, no one will notice. Our parents think we're in LA having the time of our lives everyday. They rarely check up on us because they trust Jenna to do that. Jenna's aunt doesn't even check up on us. We have literally no one to search. How could the boys do this. They were our favourite band. I even used to listen to Corbyn before he was famous. I've always dreamed of meeting them. Never like this. I lie down just trying to block everything out of my head. It's not working though.

Alexis' pov
I walk into my surprisingly cool room.

How did we get into this situation

How did we get into this situation. Like they had to pick us. But hey, if we were to get kidnaped by anyone I'm kind of glad it's them. They've been kinda nice to us. It's so strange. I don't understand why they're doing this or why they're acting like this. All I know is that they're being kind, we get these gorgeous rooms and such a big house, not to mention they're all pretty hot. I still hate them, but it could be worse. Could it? I think about this until I fall asleep.

Jenna's pov
My room matches my style... weird?

But that's not the point

But that's not the point. I don't care how nice this place is. It's up to me to fix this. I'm the oldest. I gotta fix this. I can't watch my girls suffer through this. Look what happened to Val today. Those jerks made it happen and I somehow allowed it to happen. I don't know what to do. I don't know what their motive is. And they can't explain it to us? I'm so mad right now. I'm gonna find out what's happening. I don't know how, but I will. For my girls I'll do anything.

________________________________Yooo wassup guys. That was such a long chapter. Just thought I should throw in everyone's pov just so you get the feel of how everyone's feeling. Stay tuned for Val's pov. Byeeee :)))