Oh No!

Jenna's pov
I wake up to instantly feel a sensation on my neck.
Wtf?
I look down to see Jonah repeatedly kissing my marked spot. I chuckle.
"Good morning." I smile.
He pecks me on the lips.
"Good morning." He says.
"What were you doing?" I asked with a big smile on my face.
"Just kissing your marked spot. It's my favourite part of you to kiss..." He smiles.
Aww so sweet.
"Amongst other things..." He mumbles.
I playfully hit him on the arm giggling.
"And why is that?" I Ask cuddling into him.
"Because... it shows that you're mine forever." He says kissing my forehead.
I cheekily smile.
I'm his forever. I couldn't have picked someone better to spend my life with.
"Ya being marked is a pretty special thing." I say.
My smile drops a little remembering every else's situation.
"So that's why Zach and Val, and Daniel and Nicole have gotta do it soon." I say sitting up.
Jonah huffs and sits up too.
"You got that right. Especially since there's other wolves in the world that would love to claim them as theirs." He says.
I nod.
"I don't know but we gotta figure it out. I don't know how much more of angry Zach and Daniel I can take." I say rolling my eyes.
"Hey at least it's not all of them." He replies.
"Yup. Alexis and Taylor took care of that yesterday." I say giggling.
"Mhm. Don't have to tell me twice... believe me I heard it." He replies chuckling.
This makes me die of laughter.
"The whole street could probably hear them." I say playfully rolling my eyes.
"But hey it's not like we were any better." He says putting his arm around me smirking.
I giggle and playfully hit him.
He starts planting butterfly kisses all over my face causing me to go into a fit of laughter.
"We... should... get... ready." I say in between giggles...
He stops frowning.
"Ok..." He says getting up to go to him room.
He sticks his head back in the door.
"But we'll finish this later." He says winking.
Seeing that wink instantly melts me. I blush.
He leaves.
What a cutie pie.
And he's all mine.
When did I get so lucky?
In the beginning I thought I was the most unluckiest girl in the world. But here I am.
I go take a shower. The hot water is so relaxing.
Once I finish I hop out an wrap a towel around myself. I walk back to my room and change into an outfit.

I walk out of my room to see the rest of the girls waiting for me

Taylor's outfit