Don't Lie.

Nicole's pov
Wait... what?!
He knows about the plan?!
Oh God think Nicole think. I try to hide my shocked face. Just play dumb.
"What are you talking about?" I Ask trying to sound convincing.
Daniel scoffs.
"Don't be like that Nicole. I heard you guys talking."
He did!?

Daniel's pov

*flashback to when the girls made the plan*

I awkwardly left the room leaving the girls alone. Dammit if only they didn't open the door. I didn't have a chance to continue. I don't know how I'm gonna last my entire heat without Nicole. I already feel frustrated just thinking about it. If I only have 3 more days until this bet starts, than I'm gonna spend as much time as I can with Nicole before than.
I decide to go back to the room the girls are in and get my girl.
I'm about to knock on the door... until I hear an interesting conversation.
"What do you mean? And why would we do that?"
"To teach them a lesson."
Wait what?
"I thought you said you weren't mad."
"Why would I be mad? This is a perfect opportunity to mess with them."
Mess with who?
"Ohh you are bad Val." I hear laughing.
What is going on in there?
"You guys are crazy ok. What would we even do?"
"Here's what I'm thinking. I say, if they wanna continue with this stupid bet... we make it hard for them."
"Quite literally."
My eyes widen. They're talking about the guys and I. What are they planning?
"They're challenge is to not show any affection to us during their heat right? I mean that's already pretty hard to do since they're gonna be quite hormonal."
They are kind of right. I can feel my cheeks heat up.
"So we try to get them to break the bet?"
Break the bet!?
"Yup."
"And make them beg."
Oh God. That sounds... torturing. Why are they doing this to us?
"Ok that's a little creepy but sure."
"Sorry. You think you're the only evil one here?"
I hear more laughing.
"Ok you guys are crazy. You really think this is gonna work?"
Ok thank you, whoever that was. At least someone has to common sense... it's sad though, because I know it's not Nicole who's doubting their plan. She sounds like she's all for it.
Someone loudly sighs.
"You're right. It'll definitely work."
"Exactly." Agrees... Nicole? My heart sinks.
"So are you guys in or what?"
"Yup."
"Sure."
"Oh yeah."
"... k fine."
"Ok great. Let's do this."
I've heard enough. I walk away trying not to make sound.
What should I do?

*end of flashback*

I can't believe she's lying to my face right now.
"Nicole." I say looking at her.
She tries not to get affected.
"Nicole." I say a little more disappointed staring right into her eyes.
"I have no clue what your talking about." She forces out. She's lying.
"Nicole." I repeat again my eyes piercing into her soul.
"Ok fine!" She shouts at me giving in.
Finally.
She looks around and then grabs my arm and pulls me into her room shutting the door.
The room goes dead silent.
"Why?" Is all I can say. Why would she plan that? To torture me? I thought she loved me. And then to deny it from the person she's supposed to love... I don't even know what to say.
"...I'm sorry." She says not even having the courage to look me in the eyes.
"But... why?" I say with sadness in my voice.
She loudly sighs.
"We thought the bet was stupid." She mumbled.
She looks up at me. I see her the guilt in her eyes slowly fade... it turns into... anger?
"You just decided on it. You didn't even ask us." She says louder.
"So we wanted to teach you guys a lesson. We may be your little mates but we don't have to always listen to you guys. I'm tired of always doing everything you tell us to do." She gets even angrier.
"Like what?" I Ask raising my voice a little too.
"And please do not mention the whole kidnapping thing. Ok I know we made you guys stay here, you don't have to remind me. If that's what you're referring to I don't wanna hear it." I say my my voice getting shaky.
I hate what we did to them. I still feel really bad for how things played out.
I'm just waiting for her to yell at me again... instead I see her face soften.
"No Daniel no. It's not that...Staying with you guys is one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I love you Daniel." She says. A smile forms on my face.
"It's the fact that you guys just made this big decision without us." She says looking down.
Oh my God. I was so stupid. I got so caught up in my stupid pride that I didn't even think about Nicole and how she felt about it.
"Oh Nicole. I'm... so sorry." I say walking closer to her and pulling her into a hug.
She wraps her arms around me super tight.
She chuckles a little.
"What?" I curiously ask.
"This is like the millionth time I've heard you apologize to me." She says giggling a little. I chuckle too.
"What can I say? I mess up a lot." I say.
She sighs again.
"I know." She says.
"But I do to. I'm sorry. If I had a problem with it I should've just confronted you about it. Even though the plan did seem kind of fun." She says. I pull away.
"Fun?" I Ask.
"Ya. I mean come on it would've been kind of funny. It's cute seeing you frustrated." She replies giggling.
I chuckle a little too.
"Are we ok now?" I Ask.
"Of course we are." She answers smiling. She quickly pecks my lips.
"Oh really. Because I'm still a little... I don't know... not completely over it." I say trying to act a little unsure.
She face drops.
"What do you mean? I thought we've made up?" She Asks concerned.
"I mean, there is still one other way to make up." I say smirking. Hopefully she knows where I'm going with this.
It takes her a while until she finally figures it out. She playfully roles her eyes and starts to lean in for a kiss.
It quickly turns into a makeout. I pick her up and gently put her down on her bed not breaking the kiss.
I start to trail kisses down from her lips down her jaw to her neck. I finally reach her marked spot kissing it repeatedly... I can tell she really enjoys it.
I start to undress her while she did the same to me. I finished taking off her bra and her panties throwing them somewhere. I eagerly grab a condom from her beside (which I hid there just in case lol) and slid it on quickly. I crashed right into her pumping quickly. She lets out a loud, heartfelt moan which only encouraged me to go faster.
The room... probably the entire house filled with our loud moans and my occasional deep grunts. Once I reached my climax I released as she did also.
Out of breath, I pulled out of her. And laid down next to her. She grabs my hand as I grip it back tightly. She room is now filled with our heavy, exhausted breathing. Once we finally calm down I chuckle a little.
"What?" She Asks giggling.
"What are we gonna do about your little plan?" I curiously Ask.
"I don't know if we should even still go through with it." She says sighing.
"I think you should..."