Closer.

Val's pov
Yup, just as I expected. I knew this was gonna happen.
Zach closes his eyes and starts huffing and puffing. I move back a little in fear. But I can't let anyone see that fear.
He starts growling. He reopens his now glowing eyes. He transforms into full form wolf now. Those hazel eyes stare at me... right into my soul. I can see some anger in his eyes... but behind the anger I can see the sadness in his eyes. I caused that sadness... I need to fix it.

Alexis' pov
Oh shit! Val what the fuck did you do?!
"Somebody's gotta do something!" I say stepping towards the fighting couple.
I instantly get pulled back by Jack.
"No you can't go there." Says Jack with a serious look on his face.
"I can let my best friend get attached by him!" I say trying to run again.
"Have you guys learned nothing from being here? We've told you a million times a wolf can never hurt their own mate... but other people's mates on the other hand, you could get hurt." He says gripping me tighter.
I slowly nod my head in understanding.
"It's best if you just let them two work this out." Says Jonah.
Zach starts crawling towards Val which means he's also getting closer to us.
"Guys leave the room." Orders Val signalling for us to go upstairs.
"Val we can't just leave you here!" Argues Taylor.
We're all very worried for what's about to happen.
"Just go I can handle him." She says calmly.
Zach starts to crawl closer to us.
"Go!" She yells.
She turns and gives us a 'don't worry I'm ok' look.
We all nod and go upstairs.
Oh I really hope Val knows what she's doing.
But really, if there is anyone that can calm down Zach... it's her.

Val's pov
Everyone else leaves. Now it's just me and Zach.
He growls at me.
I give him a dirty look.
"What!? Your mad at me?! I've been putting up with you for the past day!" I yell at him.
He snarls at me... but then tilts his head in confusion.
Why is he confused?
He shakes his head out of its confused state and walks towards me.
He's just trying to scare me... it's Zach... he wouldn't have the guts to do anything to me.
He loves me too much...
And I love him too.
Ughh I can't fight with him, especially over something this stupid.
I decide to calm down a little... Zach studies my actions and calms down a little as well.
"That's it... good boy." I mumble.
He stops crawling.
Wait maybe he doesn't know what he did wrong...
"Zach. Don't you know? Your on your breaking point. That's why everything bothers you so much. And you've been really sassy because of it." I say calming down a little more.
His eyes widen... he starts to whimper a little.
He walks closer to me. I think he's sorry.
"Zach... I... I'm sorry." I say.
He stops.
He perks his ears up meaning he's listening.
"I'm so sorry for what I said... it's just... I've been kind of stressed lately. Especially since you guys haven't been the easiest to put up with." I say.
I can see the understanding in Zach's eyes. He crawls right up to my leg and rubs his fur against it. Aww so cute.
There we go, that's my Zach.
"Listen, I know you've been going through your breaking point. And a part of that is because of me. And I'm really really sorry for it. I swear I didn't mean to say what I said. And I know that you didn't mean what you said." I say bending down to reach his eye level.
He whimpers a bit more.
"I'm gonna take that as an apology?" I say with a little smile.
He shakes his head up and down.
I giggle.
Even as a wolf he's still so goofy.
"Come here." I say patting my lap.
He climbs onto me as I fall on my back.
I giggle... so cute.
I take my hand and run it through his fur. This of course relaxes him.
He closes his eyes... I think he's transforming.
Before I knew it, Zach was back in human form.
"Oh my God Zach!" I say before pulling him into a passionate kiss.
I missed his kisses so much.
I run my hands through his now human hair.
Once we run out of air we let go.
I look at him... ohh and he's naked.
He deeply blushes.
"Well hi there." I say giggling.
"Hey." He cheekily smiles.
"I'm really sorry Zach." I say looking down.
He pinches my chin and brings it up so our eyes meet.
"Don't be sorry. It was me too." He says.
"I can't be mad at you." I say.
He kisses my forehead.
"I... I love you too much." I say. He looks up at me with so much happiness and hope in his hazel eyes. They've stopped glowing now.
He bites his lip.
I blush.
He brings me in for another kiss.
This time it turns into a make out session.
I lie back down causing him to fall on top of me. I can feel his boner really pop out... especially since he's still naked lol.
He rolls over making me roll on top of him now. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I deny it smirking.
He tickles me a little... damnit he knows how ticklish I am.
Of course I gasp a little giving him the perfect opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.
Our tongues both fight for dominance... I just let him win lol why not.
I pull away from the kiss out of breath.
"You do realize that your still naked right?" I Ask giggling with one eye brow raised.
He chuckles too... I can see the blush creep onto his face even more than it did before.
"Ya... I noticed." He says chuckling.
"Werewolves kind of loose their clothes after they've transformed." He says smiling a little.
I giggle.
"Ya... I noticed." I say quoting his previous sentence. This earns a couple laughs from him.
"But I mean... I don't mind." I say smirking a little.
He smiles shaking his head at me.
"I was kinda hoping you wouldn't." He says in that little charming flirtatious voice of his.
"Well you know, we have two options..." He says.
"I'm listening." I say.
"I could go put some clothes on..." He says flipping us over so now he's on top again. He grabs my hips.
"Mhm, ok..." I say kind of knowing what the second option will be.
"Or..."
________________________________
Heyyy Guys!!
Hope you liked this highly anticipated chapter. Hope I didn't disappoint lol. I'm so glad that you guys like this book and tysm for the awesome comments. And also lol srry for always uploading my chapters so late at night (or should I say so early in the morning lol)... I'm kind of a late night sleeper if you haven't already noticed hehe. So srry, bare with me on that. As always remember if you have any suggestions towards the book make sure to comment and I will for sure respond to you on them... and ya.
Byeeee!!!