⚫Chapter 1⚫

"You only live once"

Time Stamp: 11:00am

"Ready!! on a count of three!....1.....2.....3 jump!!"

Closing my eyes, I jumped, the wind blowing through my hair, I held unto his hand tightly, screaming and laughing at the same time, looking down, through the goggles I was wearing, the clouds looked so peaceful, floating by, the land below, everything looked like little toys, the thrill and the excitement, that this feeling brought, was like ecstasy.

I turned looking at him, his cute bunny smile showing, he grinned at me, not even a hint of fear in his posture, the wind wipping through his hair, as we came closer and closer to the ground.

"now!! "

Hearing that, he let go of my hand and we both pulled the chord, on our backpack, our parachutes, coming out, zooming up above our heads, catching the wind, slowing our pace down. He looked at me, smiling wildly, I doing the same in return.

Yes, we were sky diving, I guess you might call us crazy, for doing something as dangerous, as this but if you tell me that, I'll just say this to you, you only live once, might as well enjoy it, as long as you're here.

~♥~

"what do you think you're doing!! Get down from there now!!"

The woman yelled at the little girl , that stood on the tree branch, her arms out stretched, she just looked at the woman with a huge smile on her face, on the other hand, the woman, wasn't so pleased, her hands, resting on her hip, she kept pointing for the little girl to come down.

"mommy!!, look, look I'm Anpanman!!"

The little girl said, giggling, swaying her arms, in the air, the woman looked scared, her eyes darting around in a panic, she kept looking for some way to get her daughter down. Spotting the right person to help, she ran to him, tugging him towards the tree.

"kookie, can you please tell my little Angel to come down from there, You're the only person she'll listen to, please?"

The woman, said to the little boy, trying his best to hold back his laughter, and the grin that was threatening to appear on his face. Stretching out his arms, a thought came to mind.

"jump and I'll catch you, ok?"

The woman looked at the little boy in disbelief, watching in horror, as her daughter, leaped forward, landing into the little boy's hand. Both of them laughing the whole time.

"kookie, did you see, I was just like Anpanman, *giggles*"

The little girl, said giggling, the boy laughing with her, cupping her face in the palm, of his small hand, he kissed her on the forehead, making her blush slightly.

"I'll be your Anpanman, so you can be my Louise lane (however the name is spelt LMAO)"

The boy said, smiling cutely, the little girls mom, just watched at the exchange between the two, watching the way her daughter smiled brightly, nodding her head, at the little boy, before she decided to intervene, grabbing her daughter by the ear, she hauled her, off of the little boy.

"don't ever do that again, you little trouble maker"

The little girls mom said, dragging her away, the little girl, crying out in pain, flaying her hands about, as she tried to run back towards the little boy, who was laughing the whole time.

"kookie!!!"

The little girl said, as she tried running away from her mom, grabbing her by the waist, the little girl and her mom, falling backwards, both of them laughing.

"alright, my little Angel, tell kookie, goodbye, we need to go home, now"

The little girls,  mother said, standing up, holding her hand, waving goodbye to the little boy, the two of them started heading towards their house.

"bye, kookie, see you tomorrow!!"

Time Stamp: 02:00pm

"waiting for you anpanman~"

~♥~~♥~~♥~

A/n: fluff so much fluff, my heart can't, ugh

So what do you guys think so far~♥~?