⚫Chapter 8⚫

"Memories are so fragile aren't they."

Time Stamp: 09:00am
Jk's p.o.v

I don't know which haunts me more, the memories of you, or the happy person, I used to be. No matter how much time goes by, I'll never forget, the first time I looked at you and how I fell in love.

11 months that's it, that's how long she has remaining, that's how long I have left, that's the amount of time I have with her, I don't want her to go, I don't want her to leave me alone, I always want to stay by her side and yet why, how could something like this happen, now that I think about it this was the disease that took her father away all those years ago.

During that time, during those 11 months that I have left with her, I want to make it the best time of her life, I want to make her happy, I want to show her just how much, I love her and how much she means to me, even though there's a chance she might not feel the same as me, all the memories I have with her,  I don't want them to go to waist just like that, I want them to stay in our hearts forever.

This feeling that I have, it's all so complicated, from the time we were kids to now, I've always been by her side, I've always been her shoulder to cry on, I've always been the person, she can turn to whenever she was feeling down and out, I've always been by my little Angel's side, I don't want her to leave me. I want her by my side, want, want that's all I've been saying I don't want, I need her by my side, I need her to stay with me, but what can I do, what is there for me to do to make this happen, I don't know how, when or why, but I fell in love with my best friend, as cliché as it sounds, that's the only way I can explain it.

Her eyes, her smile, her laugh everything about her, I'm love sick honestly.

~♥~
Before we continue bitchhhhhhnn
😭😭

His vocalssssss😭😭❤❤❤
Moving on
~♥~

I'm love sick and it's been that way for a long time, at her father's funeral, the way she clinged unto the sleeve of my jacket, her small hands, clenching tightly, as she cried on my shoulder, that's the day, that I decided, I had to protect her, the day  I decided to become her anpanman, no matter how hard, I knew it would be, we always stuck by each others side. That was the day that everything changed for better or worse, it did.

Watching the way she would sit on the couch, looking around the room, as if she didn't know where she was, she'd have a panic look on her face, before she remembered and relaxed, the way she'd forget the simplest things, mainly where she was and why she was there, I knew it was only time, before things started getting worse, I knew and yet I failed to pay more attention to it, thinking to myself that it was normal, until one day she forgot she had left the stove on and almost burned down the house, I'm scared to think what would have happened, if I wasn't home that day.

Honestly it's killing me (ikon💕) seeing her in that kind of state, sometimes I'd cry over the fact, that the time for me to lose her, is coming nearer and nearer, she'd assure me that everything would be fine but honestly, when I look at her sleeping face, I can't help but cry, I can't help but think about the end, why can't things be different, I wish we could go back to a time, when we were happier.

Is it too late for us to start over again, back from the beginning, back to the time before all of this?

I'll try not cry, I'll try to stay happy for her sake, I don't want her to see me sad, even though I'm slowly dying because of all of this, I don't want her to see me sad, I don't want her to know how much it breaks my heart, to know that this won't last forever, I don't want her to know.

Time Stamp: 09:10am
10 months 14 days 22 hours 2 minutes 22 seconds remaining.

"Sometimes you can't chose, what stays and what fades away"

~♥~

A/n: it's short but it's all I could come up with at the moment 😅 sorry

But jinnnnnnnn💕💕💕💕

Epiphany oh God 😭😭😍