⚫Chapter 4⚫

"you're all I need, I'm only yours"

Time Stamp: 01:00pm

Pulling down the mask covering my face, I looked towards the snow covered mountain, closing my eyes slightly, allowing the chilling wind to touch my face, I breathed out, soundly, the chilling mist of my breath, can be seen in front of me.

One of my hands gripping tightly, on the pole that stood at my side, my eyes watching the clouds drifting by, looking in front of me, my eyes landed on a couple, the guy, helping the girl stand up steadily on her skis,   she misplaced one of her feet, both of them tumbling unto the ground, the boy falling unto her, the guy had a frown on his face, but the girl just giggled, before the two of them, just burst out  laughing, at their own clumsiness, bopping their nose together, the guy stood up lending his hand out, pulling the girl up unto her feet.

Watching them from a far, I felt my heart clench slightly, I wonder why, I felt like that, fixing my goggles properly on my face, I was about to turn around when, I felt the wind being knocked out of me.

"ooof"

Falling down headfirst into the snow, I felt someone laying on top of my back, groaning from the pain, I turned my head slightly, to look at my assaulter.

"what the fuck was that for?"

I said, irritatedly but it didn't show on my face, my assailant, only laughed at me his bunny teeth showing, seeing how cute he looked, I couldn't stay mad at him any longer, I started laughing with him too, before we stood up, brushing the snow off of my clothes.

"you were looking so bummed, so I came to the rescue"

He said, striking a superman pose, I just giggled, before catching my breath, picking up my goggles, that had fallen off, I put them back on, turning around to look at him.

"nice going kook"

I said, he hummed not really looking at me, I looked in the direction, that he was staring at, and saw the same couple from before, this time they were both, interlocking hands together, gliding down the slope. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen him date anyone before, he's always been by my side, I never really thought of him marrying someone, I wonder if, he wants to marry someone and have kids, hmm when that day comes, I guess, I'll have to let him go.

"kook..."

I said sneaking up behind him, he hummed  turning around, just in time for, me to stuff snow into his coat, letting out a shriek, he jumped slightly, dropping his poles trying to get  the snow out.

"how dare you?"

He said glaring at me, trying to grab me, I moved out of his reach just in time, to have him falling head first into the snow, laughing loudly, I grabbed my two poles setting off, down the slope.

"see you down below!"

I yelled, back at him, gaining speed as I went, I know I have to give him up soon, but is it selfish to say I don't want to, is it selfish that I only want him to myself, but you know when the time comes for me to give him away, I'll try not to cry.

I'll try my best to stay strong, just like anpanman.

~♥~

"let's go make snow Angels!"

The little girl said, grabbing the little boy's hand, dragging him outside the house, the little boy just giggled, following her outside, falling backwards, into the snow they begun to make snow Angels, just then another little girl came and stood next to the little boy, the little girl stopped what she was doing, watching as the other little girl, shifted from one foot to the other, the little boy stopped, what he was doing, and focused his attention on the little girl, that stood beside him.

The little girl muttered something to the little boy, that made him frown slightly but nevertheless, the little boy stood up and walked, a few steps away from his bestfriend, who threw herself back into the snow, pouting, her arms crossed over her chest.

Turning to look at what her bestfriend was doing, she saw him smiling down at the other little girl, ruffling her hair up, the little girl was smiling never the less she cried, watching what her bestfriend was doing, the little girl  felt slightly hurt, cause she thought he only did that for her, standing up, she grabbed a hand full of snow.

Aiming it at her bestfriends head, she threw it at him, rubbing his head, the little boy turned to look at his bestfriend, who had tears in her eyes, as she held on tightly to the sides of her dress.

"I hate you!"

She yelled before turning around, running into her house, the little boy stood there in shock, before apologizing to the little girl  as he ran after his bestfriend.

~♥~

Reaching the bottom of the slope, I came to a halt, breathing out heavily, I took off my mask and goggles, and that's when I heard someone yelling my name, turning around, before I could make a move, I was tackled unto the ground.

Laughing the whole time, I stopped suddenly, kooks face was a few centimeters away from mine, we just stared into each others eyes, the tension between us growing in the ear, leaning in closer to me, I closed my eyes expecting what was to come, but nothing happened, he pulled away at the last minute. I laid there shocked for a few seconds, before regaining my senses, kook stood up, me following him, frowning slightly, as I wondered why he stopped, I punched him hard on the shoulder.

"dick head"

I said laughing, rubbing his arm, kook glared at me before he burst out laughing too, grabbing our equipment, we headed back towards the lift.

Time Stamp: 02:00pm

"because you're here, I have a reason to live"

~♥~~♥~~♥~

A/n: *breathes in* asdfghjkl