⚫Chapter 13⚫

"You have me, until every last star in the galaxy dies, you have me"

Time Stamp: 05:00pm
9 months remaining

You....are the reason why I'm here, smiling and laughing through all this pain. You know sometimes I remember all those....happy memories in my life.....and.....I just want them back...

Walking slowly around the stone, her fingers tracing it's exterior, she stopped suddenly, biting down on her bottom lip, standing in front of the stone, she tried to hold back her tears, the tears that threatened to fall, she wondered when was the last time she allowed herself to shed tears for him, for the man who had always been her hero.

Ever since that day, she'd never
even cried for him, to others it may seem cruel, but she wouldn't allow her self to feel sad, she didn't want to be pitied by anyone, he wouldn't have wanted that for his little girl.

"Hi dad, it's me again, your little Angel"

She said laughing slightly, sniffling, looking up at the sky, trying to keep her tears, the tears that fought to come out, she couldn't hold them back any longer, before she knew it, one drop after another trickled down her cheeks.

Lifting one hand up, she wiped away her tears, it's been so long since she'd been to her father's grave, it's been years actually and seeing as this was her last year to be.......she figured, she needed to see him one last time.

"I've missed you so much, and kook misses you too, he's been taking care of me just like he promised but you know, dad sometimes I wonder if I'm a burden to him"

She said sitting down beside the gravestone, resting her head lightly on it, she played with the flowers that she held in her hands, although she knew she was just talking to herself, she pretended that her father could hear her.

"I wonder what it's like up there?"

Looking up slightly, she continued to talk to an unknown presence, the cold breeze blowing, caused her to shiver, as she wrapped her coat more tightly around her body, watching as the sun went down over the horizon, causing the sky to take on a purplish hue.

"You know dad, kook said he wanted me to be the one he'd marry, but when he said that to me, we had a small fight over it"

She said laughing once again, wiping away her tears, she figured if anyone saw her right now, they'd think she was crazy.

"I dunno why I'm telling you this, I should probably visit mom soon, but before I go i just needed to get this off my chest"

Turning around slightly, she smiled softly, setting the flowers down unto the ground, taking a deep breath, she exhaled shakily.

"I really do.......that dork"

The wind blew a little harder, causing her words to break up slightly, tucking her bangs behind her ear, she turned around after hearing the honking of a car horn, turning around she smiled to herself.

"Kooks here I have to go now, see you soon"

She said, starting to walk out from the grave yard, heading towards the man waving at her, smiling, his cute bunny smile showing, running over to the car, he stretched out his arms, waiting for her to give him a hug.

Sighing, she stepped into his embrace, his arms automatically, wrapping around her waist, resting his chin, on the top of her head, he sighed in content, closing his eyes, he hugged her tighter, a little too afraid to let her go.

"Let's go home"

Time Stamp: 05:30pm

"I wish I could say those words to you"

⭐❤⭐

A/n: ok so I did a collab or something of the sort 😂
With this lovely person here

BTS_TaeTaeLover 💕

One of her books that I'm reading at the moment is-

"DO I LOVE YOU?"

So far it's intriguing to me and I'd really love it if you guys check it out and tell her your thoughts on it (nice ones ok😋)

Now moving on......

You think this story's gonna have a happy ending?

A- happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet.