⚫Chapter 2⚫

"you save everyone but who saves you?"

Time Stamp: 11:00am

(just so you won't get confused, the italics or the stuff that are in italic, starting after this ~♥~ are, stuff that happened in the past)

"it's beautiful right?"

I said turning to him, the sun light was, reflecting off of the water, causing a rainbow hue, that made it look breathtaking, my feet touching the water, as I adjusted my jumpsuit.

"you're beautiful"

He said, looking at me his eyes never wavering, a small smile, playing on his lips, hearing him say that, made me laugh, punching him lightly on the arm, I shook my head, waving one hand to and fro.

"haha, yea right, nice come back, kook"

I said still laughing, standing up, adjusting, my goggles over my eyes, kook  didn't say anything, he just watched me, with a serious look on his face, he stood up holding one of my hand in his, making me, jump from the sudden action.

"I'm serious, it's true"

He said, his eyes giving me a piercing stare, I chuckled nervously, tugging my hand away from him.

"fine fine,  I'm beautiful, now are we jumping or not?"

I said, my hands on my hips, a smirk, playing on my lips, he didn't answer me for a few seconds he stayed quiet  contemplating something, I don't know what, before his smile that I adored so much appeared on his face.

"hell yes, we are!"

He said grabbing my hand, dragging me forward, both of us laughing, as we leaped over the edge, soon hitting the water below, my arms and legs, starting to move in sync, as I dove under, kook not too far behind, holding my hand, we swam deeper, below the sea surface, any noise relating to man kind, was drowned out, the only thing that mattered was where I was and who I was enjoying this experience with.

It's been so long, you know, so long since.......

~♥~

"mommy, when's daddy coming?"

The little girl said, swinging from side to side, her wet hair, sticking to her neck, as she played with the frills on her swim suit, her mom rested her hands, on the little girls shoulder, looking her in the eyes, smiling a sad smile.

"daddy's not coming  sweetheart"

The little girls mother said, resting one hand on her cheek, looking up at her mother with a confused expression, her mother was completely prepared for the question, that's about to come.

"but, why, I wanted to show him my- kookie!!"

The little girl said, but stopped her sentence completely, calling out her bestfriends name. Her mom let out a breath of relief, as she watched her daughter running towards her neighbors son, she didn't understand why, her daughter liked him so much, yes he was a sweet kid, but sometimes when the two of them came together, there was no stopping their mischievous ways, the little girls mom, chuckled to herself, as she watched the two trouble makers, interlock hands together, the both of them giggling.

"you look pretty"

The little boy said, as he watched his bestfriend, playing with the frills on her swimsuit, with her free hand, a pout forming on her face, she stopped what she was doing, looking down at the ground.

"I wanted daddy to tell me that"

The little girl said, as she felt like crying, the little boy looked at her sadly, he didn't want to tell her what happened, kissing her on the cheek, he smiled at her cutely, giggling as he watched her face flush slightly.

"I'm here, aren't I?"

Nodding her head, the little girl ruffled up, the little boys hair, smiling at him, her mom covering one hand over her mouth, fangirling at the cute scene before her eyes.

"thanks kook"

~♥~

Coming back up from under water, we sat on the edge of a small rock, laying down, catching our breaths, our fingers interlocking, we stayed there, just watching the sun, disappearing over the horizon. Turning slightly I looked at him smiling, I don't know how, we stuck together up until now, but you know it's not such a bad thing.

Time Stamp: 05:00pm

"home is where the heart is"

~♥~~♥~~♥~

A/n: OK fluff is not my cup of tea, but *squeals* *coughs*

Anyhow imma tell y'all straight up, I dunno where this plot going, but I know how it ending and it ain't ending sweet ,that's where the tragedy comes in shhhh.