⚫Chapter 3⚫

"I promise, that will never be broken"

Time Stamp: 06:00am

JK's p.o.v

Opening my eyes, I hugged her closer to my chest, watching the rise and fall of her chest, as she breaths in and out, a small smile appearing on her, plush lips, her eyelids blinking slightly, although her eyes never opened.

Taking my one hand, I brushed aside her bangs from in front her face, positioning them, behind her ear, I could hear the slight hum, she always did when she was dreaming of something sweet. Pressing my forehead to her own, I breathed in her scent, I wonder if she knows how much, my heart flutters, just from seeing her smile, no matter how much I tell her, she's beautiful, she never believes me, she just laughs and brushes my comment off, as if it doesn't mean anything.

Whenever we go on our little adventures, I always watch how excited she gets, the thrilling smile that always brightens my day, making the whole ordeal more enjoyable for me, I wonder if she knows how much, I love her, how much her smile means to me.

She doesn't want to be tied down all her life, she prefers her freedom over all else, she never wanted to be owned by anyone, that's what I love about her, she doesn't know about the promise I made, and to be honest I wouldn't want her to, to her if she found out, she'd probably think, the only reason I stuck by her was because of, the obligations I made, but it's all a lie, I did make that promise yes, but you know, I'm not regretting it one bit.

Closing my eyes slightly, I planted a small kiss on her lips, hoping that she doesn't wake up, we've been together for so long and yet, I'm too afraid to tell her my feelings, those times during the mornings, when she's asleep, are the only times, I can convey my true feelings.

You know, I wonder what she thinks of me.

~♥~

"this might be too much to ask of a little kid, but kook, promise me you'll always stay by her side"

The man said, as he layed in the hospital bed, his heart beat, wavering slightly, his breathing raspy, as he struggled to stay alive, for just a little longer, he couldn't go, as yet, he didn't want to, he wanted to see his princess, for one last time, but he knew, she'd never be able to live down the sight.

"I promise"

The little boy said, grasping the man's hand in his own, the man smiled at the little boy's braveness, he made sure that his daughter, was somewhere else on that day, he made sure, that his wife didn't tell her the truth, not yet, she didn't need to know, at least not now.

"you're the only person, I can ask this favor of, since you're the only person, that she looks up too, besides me, I won't be here for long, but I do hope, that you'll always stay by her side"

The man said, coughing slightly, the little boy nodded his head, still holding unto the man's hand, mumbling a "thanks" the man closed his eyes, taking in his last breath, the beeping on the system, stopped, tears falling from the little boy's eyes, as a nurse ran in, taking him out of the room, the little boy ran up to his father, who hugged him tightly, wiping away his tears, the little boys father held his hand, taking him outside of the hospital, squeezing his father's hand tightly, the little boy looked up at his father, with determination in his eyes.

"I promise, I'll always be her anpanman"

The little boys father, chuckled, ruffling up his son's hair, the two of them entering his car, turning to face his son, the man smiled.

"that's my sport, now come on, she's waiting for you, at the pool"

The man said, starting the car up, as they drove away from the hospital, heading towards their house.

~♥~

I watched, as her eyes fluttered open, smiling at me, she pinched my cheek, with one of her hands, kissing me lightly on the forehead, interlocking our fingers together, she breathed out a sigh of content.

"morning kook"

Time Stamp: 06:10am

"you mean so much to me, I just wish you felt the same"

~♥~~♥~~♥~

A/n:*stands in a corner, slightly tearing up*