⭐Chapter🔞⭐

"When you see me, when you touch me"

Time Stamp: 08:00pm
4 months remaining

Jks p.o.v
(Warning *coughs* smut ahead)

Watching her walking around the house, in my t-shirt was so cute, honestly i was overwhelmed when, she finally told me her true feelings and its been 4 months since then, i know we're getting closer and closer to that day but i don't want to think about it, walking up behind her, my arm wrapping around her waist, my head buried in the crook of her neck, i could tell that my hair was tickling her from the way she giggled, pushing my hand under her shirt, i started gliding my fingers up from her waist, my eyes opened slightly in shock before a smirk appeared on my face.

"Why aren't you wearing anything underneath?"

I asked her, she didn't say anything, turning her around to face me, i lifted her head up, with my free hand, humming slightly i waited for an answer, turning her gaze away from me, she muttered something under her breath, but i still heard it nevertheless.

"I cant...?"

She said, smiling i lifted her up in the air, making her squeal, instinctively, she wrapped her legs around my waist, laughing, i started heading up the stairs, with her still wrapped around my waist, opening the bedroom door, i layed her down unto the bed, hovering over her, a mischievous grin on my face.

"You can, but that's only if you want me to fuck you"

One of my hand slipping under the shirt, lifting it higher, as i left trails of kisses on each new surface that appeared, i could feel her shuddering under my touch.

"I should do this more often then"

Hearing what she said my hand stopped in its tracks, as i stared down at her face, seeing that i had stopped a frown appeared on her face "why'd you stop?" She said looking at me pouting, covering one hand over my face, i could legit feel the tip of my ears starting to heat up out of embarrassment.

"What happened to my innocent little Angel?"

I muttered under my breath, taking my hands away from my face, i watched her go down on her knees, pulling down my boxers a little bit, before she made eye contact with me, pushing me down unto the bed, she climbed on top of me, her knees on either side of my hip.

"Your little Angel wants you to fuck her senseless already"

Authors p.o.v

A smirk appearing on her lips, she started taking off her shirt, throwing it unto the floor, before attempting to take his own off, he didn't want her taking the lead, switching their positions so that now she was lying beneath him, he kissed her roughly, his hands pinning hers unto the bed.

Pulling away for a brief moment to take off his shirt, he begun kissing her again, her hands wrapping around his neck, her legs wrapped around his waist, grinding against his clothed member, she allowed him to stick his tongue in her mouth, both tongues entwining, as their lips moved in sync with each other.

Starting to kiss down, from her jaw as he left hickeys on the way down, his mouth finding its way to her breast, his tongue swirling around her nip, her back arching at the wet feeling of his lips on her breast. Biting down on her nip slightly, causing her to gasp, kissing lower, as his hands held unto her waist.

Using his hands he spread her legs open, wide enough for him, looking up at her, he saw her covering her face, with her hands in embarrassment, chuckling lightly.

"What happened to all that confidence from before?"

He said as he returned his gaze to the task at hand, muttering a "shut up" she peered through, the opening in her fingers, making eye contact with him, as he came closer to her glistening entrance(pff), sticking out his tongue, he flicked it lightly, coming in contact with her clit, that was starting to swell slightly.

Doing this caused her to arch her back in response, as she was new to such a feeling, her hands grabbing unto the bedsheets, as he was licking down and up between her folds, caused her to grab the back of his head, her hands holding on to his hair harshly, pushing his face more closer to her entrance, as she lifted her hips lightly, trying to grind against his tongue to create more friction, holding unto her waist he kept her body still on the bed, causing her to whimper and bite her lips in frustration.

Moans escaping her vocal chords, with each thrust and flick of his tongue, pulling away, sticking two fingers into her entrance, he started to thrust his fingers in and out, his pace picking up, as he kept doing this, he returned to kissing her, as there lips connected, she was able to taste herself, feeling a knot in her stomach, she grabbed a hold of his hands, stopping his hands from thrusting into her.

Pulling away he looked at her confused, wondering why she had stopped him, he could feel from the tightening of her walls around his fingers, that she was undoubtedly close.

"Can you use your umm.......cock, to make me cum instead?"

The words that left her mouth caused him to blush profusely, he'd never heard her use that word before and hearing her say such vulgar words, had turned him on to such and extent, that he hastily took off his boxers, throwing them unto the floor, positioning himself between her legs, his hands holding unto his member, gliding it up and down over her entrance, positioning himself, he was ready to feel what it felt like being inside of her.

"Are you sure?"

He said his voice deep and husky in a way, that it would send shivers down anyones spine, making them bend to his will, nodding her head in response, he pushed himself slowly into her entrance, waiting a few seconds for her to adjust to his size, when she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer to her, one arm wrapping around his neck, her other hand pulling him closer to her, so that she'd be able to kiss him, thats when he started to move.

Her breath became hitched as he started increasing his pace, the bed shaking with there movements, the only thing being heard was the moans and groans of the two, they both knew how much they wanted and needed each other and this meant more to them, than it would have to most people.

Cause they both knew.....the reason why.....and honestly they were each other's first.

Time Stamp: 10:00pm

"The things left unsaid, stay with us forever"

⭐🍑⭐

A/n: no condoms cause why not and plus i learned the first time isn't supposed to hurt, so you catch my drift 🙆