⚫Chapter 15⚫

"Maybe it's not about the happy ending, maybe it's all about the Story"

Time Stamp: 08:00pm
8 months 10 days remaining

Recap*

Reaching home, upon entering the house, taking off my coat I was about to head upstairs, when I felt someone grab my hand, looking down at the person, it was kook, pulling me down the stairs gently, I looked at him confused, asking him "what's wrong?", he didn't say anything, looking up slightly, trying to read his expression, before I knew it, his lips were on mine, pulling away slightly he said something that made my heart beat quicken.

"Do you wanna try, making kids I mean?"

Recap end*

His hand waving in front of my face, as he tried to get my attention, but all I could do was stand there, shock nonetheless, I  tried speaking but the
only thing that came out was a small whimper, I thought he was joking but looking into his eyes right now, I saw no hint of humour, h-how could he be so serious about something like this.

"W-what?"

I said the words coming out of my mouth, in a stutter and more like a whisper.

"I said-"

Before he could finish, I covered his mouth with my hands quickly, he looked at me his face contorted into a frown.

"I-i heard what you said b-but why?"

The words came out of my mouth rather quickly, pulling my hands away from his mouth, he held them in his own. His eyes making direct eye contact with mine, his intense stare causing me to recoil slightly.

"Do I need a reason?"

He said his eyes still locked on mine, one of his hand, making its way to my chin, lifting my head up slightly, the only thing I could naturally do in that moment was nothing, I was at a complete loss for words.

Kids......with.....him.....I want......to........but I know I can't.

Shaking my head slightly, he smiled cutely at me, I wanted to return that smile but in that moment the only thing I could think about was the fact that even if I wanted to have kids with him, I couldn't.

"What's wrong?"

Kook said tilting his head slightly, I muttered the words "nothing", shaking my head in the process, he was about to say something, but just then, i heard the front door being kicked open, the noise causing me to flinch, both of us looking at the door, only to see someone bending over, his hands on his knees, as he breathed heavily.

"S-shes pregnant!"

He said loudly, now standing up properly, seeing who it was, i tried to stifle back my laughter, one hand combing through his hair, the other on his hip, as he tried to catch his breath.

"Who is?"

Kook said looking at him frowning, he looked between kook and i, his finger slightly moving pointing at us.

"My wife Anna, but am i interrupting something?"

He said a slight smirk evident on his face, hearing what he said, i looked back at my hands, kook still hadn't let go of them, blushing slightly, i tugged my hand out of his grip, looking away slightly embarrassed.

"N-no jimin you weren't, umm.....s-so where is she?"

I said trying to not let my embarrassment show in my voice, Jimin just looked at me, a knowing smile on his face, jungkook still hadn't said a word after his question, stuffing his hands into his pocket, he clicked his tongue.

"She's with jin and namjoon right now, i just got the news, and im so excited to be a father"

Jimin said smiling brightly, seeing the way he smiled, i was seriously happy for him. But the one thing I failed to notice was the way kook was looking at me, i failed to notice the hurt in his eyes, i failed to notice how my words from earlier had made him feel. I just didn't notice.

I was too preoccupied with what jimin had said i mean i wanted to see Anna, i wanted to know how she was feeling and if she had picked out a name and other stuff you do when you find out your best friend is pregnant.

"Lemme grab my coat, i wanna see her"

I said heading towards the door, putting on my coat, jimin just nodded his head, as he stood on the porch waiting on me, i stood at the door waiting for kook, but he hadn't moved an inch.

"Aren't you coming?"

I asked fixing my coat and hair, shaking his head he didn't answer me, he avoided looking in my direction too, for some reason, i had this feeling in the pit of my stomach telling me to stay, but i ignored it and just shrugged my shoulder, locking the door as i headed out.

"He said he'll see her tomorrow"

I said to Jimin, as i entered his car, buckling myself into the passenger seat, i still couldn't shake the feeling, no matter how much i tried to ignore it, as jimin started to drive, he said something that made me rethink my decision.

"Why didn't you stay?"

Time Stamp: 08:30pm

"Please just don't go"

⭐❤⭐