⚫Chapter 20⚫

"A heart exposed to pain and suffering"

(Continuation from chapter 14)

Time Stamp: 09:01am
Recap*

The man said, ruffling up both his kids hair, guiding them into the kitchen, meanwhile upstairs guk sat down on the bed in his room, opening the book, he took out the picture, that was hidden between its pages, falling backwards unto the bed, one arm, covering his face, he looked at the picture, a small smile, gracing his lips.

"Wait for me"

Recap end*

Sitting up on his bed, he was about to put the book on his nightstand, when it accidently fell without him noticing, turning around guk, was about to pick up the book, but he had seen a piece of paper, had fallen out of it, picking up the paper, he saw that something was written on it, laying back unto the bed, he begun reading the words, that were there.

"Thanks for always sticking by my side, and putting up with me until now, i know i was a pain in the ass most of the time, but thanks for everything....."

With each word that he read, guk started to tear up, as he forced himself to read on wards, the pain that he had thought was once gone, was now in that moment resurfacing.

"I was afraid to tell you, how much i loved you because i thought, that i was being selfish, but you know maybe i wasn't, maybe i did deserve to tell you, how much i love you and honestly you don't know, how much i wish this wasn't the end...."

Covering one hand over his mouth, as he muffled his cries, as everything started to sink in, that time he had caught her writing down something unto a paper, this was what she was writing, this was what she didn't want him to see.

"I wish that i didn't have to leave you so soon, but fate is such a tricky lady isn't she, i know when you find this, i would've already passed on but i just wanted to say, thank you for showing me what it means to be loved, love you to the moon and back
-your little Angel
-to my little bunny♡"

Reading the last words, he couldn't hold it in anymore, he couldn't hold in his cries, honestly all he wanted to do was scream out loud, scream out all his pain but he knew he couldn't, he didn't want his hyung to hear him, but honestly he couldn't take it anymore.

But he needed to be strong, he needed to be strong for her and for his son that he had lost, he needed to be for them.

A certain moment in time

Opening his eyes, he saw a garden of cherry blossoms, situated in front of him, a path going straight through it, he was about to start walking forward but something stopped him, looking down at his body, he was young again, he didn't know why but he was happy, thats when he heard someone calling out his name, looking ahead of the path he saw her, the woman that made him happy and she well she saw the man that was the cause of her intior being, without thinking twice, they started running towards each other and with each step they took they grow younger with each yelling of each others name they remembered their love for each other.

By the time they came face to face, they were small again, giggling like little kids and indeed they were, there small hands wrapped around each other as they embraced in a hug, pulling away slightly he kissed her on the forehead, resting his forehead unto hers he spoke.

"Thanks for waiting for me, im sorry it took so long"

Nodding her head, they kissed and this time, they went back to the way they were, back to how they looked, the last time they saw each other.

~⭐💫⭐~

"Yo jungkook, where are you?"

Heading into his friends room, he found him laying on the bed his eyes closed, he was smiling walking towards the bed, slapping his friend lightly across the face, he didn't get a response.

"Jimin did you find him?"

His wife said entering the room, jimin nodded his head, turning back to look at his friend lying peacefully on the bed, hoping that he'd soon wake up but you know, he never did.....

🌹💫🌹

A/n: and there you have it💕
Im not done yet though there's still a chapter after this so look forward to that🙏

Now i'll being hiding until the next chapter is finished *coughs*