⚫Chapter 12⚫

"it's so painful to tell a lie, when you know everything you're saying isn't the truth"

Time Stamp: 11:00am

(A/n: he's beauty, he's grace, I wanna sit on his *coughs* moving on)

Honestly I don't know why, it's just, it's too much for me, I don't want it to be me, that's what I've been telling myself, in hopes that I'll believe it, but we all know it's a lie, there's a part of me that's happy as fuck that I'm the one, but you know I've been selfish for too long, far too long, what's going to happen when I'm gone, there's apart of me, that keeps saying to enjoy the moment and worry about the future later, but how can I  when I know the futures going to be bleak.

It's not going to be all rainbows and sunshine, it's going to be hard and I'm not sure I want him to love me, knowing that sooner than later, I'll be gone, someone will love him but that someone isn't me, I love him yes but there's no future for us no matter how much I want there to be one, I already knew how this little fairy-tale of mine ends,  it was already decided from the start, by a certain someone who enjoys making us suffer.

So much for my happy ending, but honestly why me, why did it have to be me?

~♥~

"Starlight, starbright, I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish, I wish tonight"

It sounds silly doesn't it, making a wish on star, knowing full well that it wouldn't come true, but tell me something, how do you explain that to a little girl? How do you tell her up front that her wish wouldn't come true without trying to sugar coat it? Most people can't, while some avoid the topic.

"I wish to be able to stay by my little bunny's side forever"

Holding her friends hand, the little girl made her wish, back then, she was still full of hopes and dreams but once reality stepped in, all the hope faded away piece by piece everyday, over the years that she got older.

~♥~

Watching the coffin being lowered into the ground, the only thing she could've done was cry, while clutching unto her best friends shirt, his small hand clutching unto her own, she knew he was trying to reassure her, she pretended that it worked, just so she wouldn't worry him, but deep down, behind her smiling mask, nothing was ok.

~♥~

Neither of them knew when it started, but it just happened, they never saw each other as best friends anymore, they both wanted to be more than that for each other, for her it all started, when one day, she saw him laughing with someone else, for him it started, one morning when he woke up, seeing her sleeping face beside him. That's when they both knew, they wanted to be more than just friends.

~♥~

Third person p.o.v

"It just can't be me, I'm sorry kook"

She said shaking her head, turning around heading towards the door, she started putting on her coat, grabbing her keys off of the kitchen table.

"Where are you going?"

Kook said following her into the kitchen, turning around she sighed heavily, running one hand through her hair, she was about to walk past him, but kook used his hand to block her path.

"We need to talk about this"

He said trying to stay calm, everything wasn't going the way he wanted it to, he was upset and irritated but he tried to keep his cool, this was the first time she had acted like this and he didn't know the reason why.

"Talk about what?, there's nothing to talk about, kook please I'm begging you just move your hand and let me pass"

She said her hands at her side, her head bent down slightly, avoiding eye contact, she didn't want to look at him, she feared that if she did, he'd see true her lies.

"About us, and you're not running away from this"

Kook said watching the way she was acting, he knew she was trying to avoid eye contact with him, but he wasn't going to let her, his one hand still blocking her path, he used his other hand to turn her face towards him, tilting her head up slightly.

"Look at me"

Even though he said that, she still didn't want to, she could feel the tears starting to well up, he could see the way her eyes, were becoming glossy.

"Cupcakes look at me"

Kook said his voice soft and sweet, her eyes slowly moved to face him, seeing the way he was smiling at her, she couldn't hold back the tears anymore, her eyes closing shut tightly, she sniffled as each tear drop left the confines of her eyes.

Cupping her cheeks with both of his hands now, kook pulled her closer to him, pressing his lips unto hers, her eyes opened wide for a brief moment before she started to kiss back, both of their lips moving in sync, his arms wrapping around her waist, deepening in the kiss, his movements were gentle yet sensual at the same time, his heart skipping a beat, since this was the first time she had kissed him, of her own accord, although she didn't know why, but she felt that she had kissed him before, pulling away, wiping away her tears with one of his hand, he smiled at her, his cheeks and the tip of his ears, slightly tinted red.

"I want that person to be you"

Time Stamp: 11:30am
10 months remaining

"I've always wanted to be the one, that holds your heart"

~♥~♥~

A/n: was gonna make yall wait for that kiss until the ending. 😧😧

 😧😧

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Now or Never ~ J.JK [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें