⚫Chapter 14⚫

"I'm still hoping it's you and me in the end"

Time Stamp: 09:00am

(Make sure you read the previous chapter😥)

"Where did you find that?"

The little girl asked the boy, peeking over his shoulder, looking at the book that he held in his hand, shrugging his shoulder, the little boy, begun to open the book, muttering the words "in the attic", he was about to read the first page, before the book was snatched out of his hand.

Both of them looked up at the person, who had snatched the book from them, pouting slightly, they both made a grab for the book.

"Give it back hyung!"

The person raised the book higher, just out of their reach, shaking his head, he stuck his tongue out at them, both kids tried tackling him down unto the ground.

"You're not allowed to read this book"

He said starting to run out of the room, both kids giving chase, running through the kitchen, just in time to dodge the person in front of him, the little boy and girl on the other hand couldn't, as both their ears were grabbed by someone.

"Why are you guys running?"

Squirming slightly under the woman's grip, they both pointed at the person, whom they had been chasing.

"He didn't want to give us the book!"

Both of them yelled in unison, the woman holding their ears tried to hold back her laughter, hearing a low chuckle from behind, the guy holding the book turned around smiling brightly.

"Now, now I'm sure he has his reasons right guk?"

The man said walking past the guy holding the book, as he stooped down unto the floor, in front of his kids, his hands resting on their shoulders, as their mom, let go of their ears, heading back into the kitchen to resume making lunch.

"Right?"

The man said tilting his head back slightly to look at his friend who was too preoccupied with the book he held in his hand, nodding his head slightly, the guy turned around and started heading upstairs, standing up his friend watched him with a sad smile on his face.

"It's hers right?"

He heard his wife said, as she walked out of the kitchen wiping her hands off, standing next to her husband, her husband just nodded his head not taking his eyes off of the stairs.

"Whose?"

He heard his son said, he pinched his son lightly on the cheek, watching as both kids looked at him expectantly.

"You'll have to ask uncle guk that ok? Now both of you in the kitchen"

The man said, ruffling up both his kids hair, guiding them into the kitchen, meanwhile upstairs guk sat down on the bed in his room, opening the book, he took out the picture, that was hidden between its pages, falling backwards unto the bed, one arm, covering his face, he looked at the picture, a small smile, gracing his lips.

"Wait for me"

~♥~

Time Stamp: 09:00am
8 months 10 days remaining

"Are you ready?"

I heard kook said as I grabbed my phone, stuffing it into my jeans pocket, nodding my head, we started heading out the house, entering his car, we started driving towards my mother's house, I kept my eyes focused on the scenery outside, although I knew kook was focused on the road, I could see him glancing at me now and then from the corner of my eye and you know what I just realised, I still haven't told him yet........

Arriving at my moms house, as soon as I stepped out of the car, I felt someone hugging me tightly, it was my mom, wrapping her arm around my own, she led me into her house, chattering the whole way, kook walking behind us, holding the tray of food we brought.

Something that I've noticed a lot ever since that day, is that he's always stealing glances at me, it's as if.....he's afraid that if he takes his eyes off of me, I'll dissappear within seconds, I know it might sound silly but honestly I can't bring myself to tell him my feelings..........at least not yet.

"So are you two dating yet?"

I choked, literally, I choked on the food i was eating, kook patted my back, handing me a glass of water.

"W-what!?"

I said through my coughing fit, I watched my mom, whose face turned into a frown, ignoring me, she turned her attention to kook.

"Kookie am I expecting grandkids or not?"

Hearing what my mom said my eyes went open wide in shock, taking the cloth I had I threw it at her, kook was just trying to hold back his laughter, my mom started laughing too.

"Oh hun, you know I'm just kidding"

My mom said causing me to sigh, but before I knew it, I joined in the laughter, after that we talked about other things, catching up on the stuff we missed, when it was time to go, my mom kissed me on the forehead, both of us muttering "I love you" to each other before I started heading towards the car, I saw my mom hugging kook, as she whispered something to him, not thinking much of it, I waited for him in the car.....

Reaching home, upon entering the house, taking off my coat I was about to head upstairs, when I felt someone grab my hand, looking down at the person, it was kook, pulling me down the stairs gently, I looked at him confused, asking him "what's wrong?", he didn't say anything, looking up slightly, trying to read his expression, before I knew it, his lips were on mine, pulling away slightly he said something that made my heart beat quicken.

"Do you wanna try, making kids I mean?"

Time Stamp: 08:00pm

"I am completely in love with you"

⭐❤⭐

A/n: thoughts?

Oh btw I'm writing a new book but I'm not publishing it for just now.

I was thinking about writing another jungkook fanfic what do you guys think?