⚫Chapter 16⚫

"Why can't you see, what am i doing wrong?"

Time Stamp: 08:45pm

5 minutes away from jimins house, i asked him to turn around and take me back home, honestly i wanted to see Anna, but i couldn't shake the feeling that i had been having, since I left the house, i felt like something disturbing was about to happen i didn't know why, jimin didn't question the reason why i asked him to turn the car around, it was more like, he already knew.

Arriving back at the house, bidding goodbye to jimin, i walked up to the front door slowly, wondering to myself, whether i did the right thing or not, seeing that the only lights on in the house, was in our room, i figured he was upstairs, opening the front door slowly, trying my best not to make any noise, i headed up the stairs.

"It's not her fault though"

Reaching my bedroom door, I heard kooks voice, stopping in my tracks, through a slight opening in the door, I could see him laying on the bed, talking on the phone, one arm covering his face.

"Yes, yes i know you would" *chuckles*

Leaning my head on the door frame slightly, i watched him through the opening, his leg propped up on the bed, was moving side to side, as he continued talking, i guessed he was talking to a girl, from the voice that i could barely make out.

"I don't think she even has feelings for me, honestly"

He said, i could hear the hurt in his voice, although i knew he was referring to me, i didn't want to believe it, turning around slightly, i was about to walk away, but from what i can tell, i hit my foot on the dresser near the door, feeling the pain shooting through my foot, i instinctively grabbed a hold of the foot i hit, one hand covering my mouth, preventing my curses from being heard.

"Maybe i should just take you up on that offer"

Kook said sighing heavily, for some reason i felt hurt by his words, hopping around slightly on my one foot, that i wasn't holding, i lost my balance, falling backwards unto the door, making it open wider. Closing my eyes tightly, i prepared for the impact of the floor, but it never came. Instead i felt someone's arm wrapped around me holding me up.

"Yea, i'll call you later"

Kook said still on the phone as we made eye contact, his arm wrapped around my waist, the other one ending the call he was on. Clicking his tongue, he looked at me frowning, his arm still holding me up.

"What are you doing back so early?"

He said, shoving his phone into his jeans pocket, i was at a complete lost for words, forgetting all about the pain, i was feeling earlier. I couldn't say anything i just stared into his eyes, noticing the slight look of an emotion I'd never seen before, my eyes slowly started to scan, every inch of his facial features.

"I....uh...."

I couldn't utter a word, honestly my eyes were too focused on his lips, and close proximity was making me become a little bit flustered although, it's not the first time that we'd been this close together, it's the first time that i noticed, how completely........in l-..........with him i was, i didn't even want to admit it in my own mind.

"Aren't you going to say something?"

Kook said growing slightly impatient, hearing what he said,  i focused my attention back on his eyes, before I knew it, the words slipped out of my mouth and i couldn't take them back.

"I couldn't leave you here.....alone."

After the words left my mouth, i saw kooks facial expression change from annoyance to confusion, he stared at me for a while before speaking.

"Why?"

He asked, then it hit me, why couldn't i leave him here alone, was it because we've stayed together most of the time, joined at the hip, you could say but no i think it was more than that, far more than my brain wanted to comprehend.

"Cause...."

Biting my lip slightly, i couldn't let the words slip out, more like i didn't want them to, sighing kook put me to stand up properly, removing his hands from touching me.

"Because i'm your friend? Is that it?"

He said, his hands on his hip, although he tried to act tough, i could see the pain in his eyes. Closing my eyes for a second, i tried to calm myself down, before i end up saying something I'll regret, opening my eyes, i could see kook staring at me with a hurt expression on his face, the feeling that came over me, i don't know how to describe it, but i found myself grabbing a hold of his cheek, the palms of my hand resting on either side.

Pulling his face closer to my own, i instinctively closed my eyes, as my lips connected with his own, at first he just stood still for a second, but soon giving in as his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him, our lips now moving in sync, opening my mouth slightly, i allowed him to slide his tongue in, both of our tongues entwining together.

My legs beginning to walk back to back, as we made our way towards the bed, never breaking the kiss even once, my foot now hitting the bed side, making both of us fall backwards, momentarily breaking the kiss, looking into each others eyes, trying to catch our breaths, one of my hand touching his cheek, i spoke softly, our eye contact, never breaking.

"Because you're the man i love the most in this world"

Time Stamp: 11:30pm

"My feelings for you will never change"

⭐❤⭐

A/n: i wanna put smut yet i don't want to, im not sure as yet honestly  (i can't write a pg13 book lmao😂)