⚫Chapter 11⚫

"It's you I want, not just dreams of you"

Time Stamp: 11:41am

Jks p.o.v

You were worth every single moment. Every single second, minute, hour, day, week, month, years, you're worth everything to me, the brain may forget but the heart will remember.

Letting go of her, I crossed one hand across my chest, the other one holding my chin, as if in thought, with a frown on my face, I was trying to hold back my laughter.

"Well, she's someone that's annoying, irritating, kind of a brat sometimes, she also snores a lot and kicks me off of the bed, she's always complaining, dresses sloppy and is a bit lazy, sometimes she even forgets to comb her hair"

I said trying my best not to show what I was thinking on my face, she looked at me, her face in a Slight disgust. It took everything in me to hold back myself from laughing.

"Why would you wanna marry someone like that?"

She said, I just shrugged my shoulders, not really giving her and answer, an annoyed look appeared on her face.

"Why indeed, but you didn't let me finish, she's also cute and fun to be around, her smile is breathtaking and her laugh well it's the sweetest thing for anyone to hear, without her, my life would have been hell honestly"

I said my face still neutral, biting her lip, I watched her reaction moving from surprised to pained, stepping closer to her, I put one hand under her chin, lifting her head up slightly, I smiled, my eyes closing lightly in the process.

"And that someone is you"

I said, expecting her to look shocked but that wasn't the expression i got, instead she looked scared, cupping her face between the palm of my hands, I asked her "what's wrong?" But the answer i got wasn't one, I wanted to hear.

"It can't be me kook"

She said shaking her head, at the same time removing my hands, from holding her cheek,  I frowned slightly hurt but nevertheless irritated.

"Why can't it be you?"

I dunno if it was the tone of my voice, or the words that came out, but I knew I sounded hurt and desperate and honestly I didn't care, I wanted to know why, why can't she be the one, why can't it be her.

"I-its just, I just can't dammit"

She said, her voice sounded like a whisper, nevertheless I did hear what she said, one hand pressed to her forehead, she let out a breath of frustration.

"But why?"

I countered, she looked at me, the expression on her face unreadable, in a quick pace, she walked closer to me, her hands on both said of my cheek, she brought my face down closer to hers.

"It just can't be me, you need someone that you can grow old with, someone you can start a family with, someone that you can spend your dying days with and I'm sorry b-but that person just isn't me"

The words that came out of her mouth, didn't register in my mind as yet, the only thing I noticed, was the way her hands and her voice trembled.

It was as if........she was forcing herself to say these things to me and the only thing, that I could think in that moment was..........

Why? Why can't it be you? Why can't you be the one?

Time Stamp: 11:00am
10 months remaining

"Sometimes you just need to hear how much, you mean to someone"

~♥~♥~♥~

A/n: I have no words honestly😧