2.

"So this is your room" Kevin told me, I grabbed my bag and went inside my room. Kevin followed me.

"So, I'm leaving to my friends house today and my mom told me I have to bring you along, so be ready by 2:00pm okay" He told me, ugh great I have to be around a bunch of nubs. I swear if they turn out to be a bunch of nerds I'm out. Well, I'm just gonna sleep till it's time to get ready cause yah gyal mad tired.

*6 hours later*

My alarm went off, waking me from my slumber. It's 12:45, I have a lot of time to get ready. I went downstairs and I saw Momma Deb.

"You hungry?" She asked me.
"Yeah actually I am" I answered.
"Well there's a pantry right there, help yourself " she pointed at the pantry at the other side of the kitchen. Jheez her kitchen is big.
"Thank you" I smiled.

I went to the pantry and it was literally heaven. There was so many snacks that it took my a good 5 min to pick. Finally I picked Doritos Chips and a bottle of water. I sat down at the table with my food and I started eating. I go through my timeline on Instagram and Snapchat, nothing new was happening.

"Hey" I heard. I looked up to see Shari sitting in front of me.
"Hi" I spoke.
"So, um if you don't mind me asking, how are you in foster care?" She asked.
"I don't like talking about it" I said bluntly. Why was she trying to know anyways, it ain't none of her business.
"Oh shit, um... sorry for bringing it up" She said nervously.
"It's adi" I said looking at my phone hoping that she would leave.
"It's what" She asked, oh shit, I forgot they don't talk like I do.
"I mean, it's alright" I replied.
"Okay" She said.
"So where you from" Oh my God! Does she ever shut up. Jheezz she be talking too much.
"Toronto" I said not really into this conversation.
"Listen, I gotta go get ready" I said throwing away the bag.
"Oh okay" She got up and left. Ugh, Finally. That girl is obnoxious. I grabbed the water bottle and went upstairs. I already took a shower so all I needed was to put on my makeup and my clothes.

I sat down at the vanity and started with my eyebrows, I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow, then I concealed them. Then I put some mascara on and Fenty Beauty lipgloss and I was done. For my outfit, I put on my red hoodie, oversized jean jacket, black jeans and my red Nike AirForce 1s. I put my hair into a pony tail because I've already straightened it, so it isn't a big curly poof ball.

Now it's 1:45 pm. I'm in the living room waiting for Kevin to get his ass here so we can leave. This nigga takes no long to get ready it's actually bad.

"Finally you're done, let's go" I got up.
"Aye yeo, no attitude" He said.
"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. He got the car keys and we went into his car, and let me tell you, his car is so nice. It was a Chevrolet Camaro in White. This car is literally my dream freaking car, and this nigga has it. Jheeezz the things I could do with that car.

§§§§

Hope you guys enjoyed this book so far