ENDING

Third person P.O.V
It's been 3 year now. Kevin and Valentina have started dating after the incident with Daniel. Kevin has realized the whole time that he was in love with Valentina. And little did Valentina knew. She was in love with him too.

Even though Kevin and Valentina have their ups and downs they still manage to stay together and love each other. They moved to Toronto together and started a fresh new life there. They are still in contact with Devin and Worth, whom are not dating anymore but remain good friends.

The reason Devin and Worth broke up was mutual. Their liking for each other was just in the moment and they didn't really see a future with each other.

As for Daniel. No one has heard from him. He hasn't called them or texted them. It's like he just disappeared off the face of the earth.

Kevin and Valentina decided to go visit Devin and Worth in New York and have fun just like old times.

Valentina P.O.V
Kevin and I met up with Devin and Worth at the park with the basket ball court where we all used to hang out.

"Oh my gosh this place has changed so much" I said as I held onto Kevin's arms, which had a bunch of tattoos on it now. And might I say, it. was. sexy.

"I know right! This is were we met too!" Worth said with a big smile.

"We should call Daniel and tell him to come for old times sake, it feels weird not to have him here with us" Devin said.

I was a little sceptical on seeing him since we haven't talked in literally forever. It'll be a little awkward but I have to be a mature women. This happened ages ago. I've already let it go.

Devin, Kevin and Worth looked at me asking me if it was okay.

"Sure why not" I laughed.

We all went to Daniels old house and we knocked on the door, and Daniels mother opened it.

"Oh hello guys I haven't seen you guys in so long!" She exclaimed as she gave all of as a warm tight hug.

"Hi! how are you?!" I asked smiling.

"I've been struggling but I'm slowly getting better" She smiled.

"Struggling?" Kevin asked.

"Yes, it all had a big impact on all of us" She sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Devin asked.

"You guys don't know?" Daniels mother said.

"Know what?" Worth chuckled nervously. Daniels mother sighed and opened the door wider to let us in.

"Come in"

We all walked in and Daniels mother led us to the living room. She sat us down and I took a look around. I saw a bunch of pictures of Daniel. I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of confused right now.

Daniels mother quickly went upstairs to get something. We all look at each other with confused looks on our faces.

She comes back downstairs with 4 envelops in her hand. And she sighed.

"Daniel was going through so much, and I didn't even know" She started to shed a tear as she was speaking.

"His own mother didn't even know the pain he was going through" At this point she was bawling her eyes out. I quickly sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her arm and rubbed it for comfort. I looked at the other and they all had a confused look in their faces.

"He was in so much pain that he decided to take his own life" She chocked out.

I just sat their in disbelief. Daniel wouldn't do that. He couldn't. It's Daniel for crying out loud.

"Tha- That's not possible. H- he wouldn't do that" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"He wrote a letter to every single one of you guys, and me and his father" She sobbed. At this point, I was full on crying.

"These are for you guys" She handed me the envelopes. I took a look at them and they were all crying. But Kevin just sat there. Not saying anything. Staring at the wall.

"This can't be true" He mumbled. I went up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back even tighter and bawled his eyes out.

"You guys can read this when you get home" Daniels mother said as she wiped her tears away.

"I'm so sorry" I said. Guilt started to creep up on me and I started to cry even more.

"This is all my fault" I said. I let go of Kevin and ran out of the house. I heard my name being called by all of them but I didn't dare to turn back around.

I went back to the park where we were before. I sat down on a bench and cried.

This is all my fault. I ruined Daniel's life. I ruined his family's life. And I ruined his friends lives. I'm such a fucking bitch. Fuck.

My hands rapped tightly around the seat of the bench, my hair fell down in front of my face and I cried even more.

After 5 minutes of crying. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I turned around and I saw Kevin.

He quickly sat next to me and rapped his arms around my fragile body.

"Let's go home mama" He said softly.

We both got up and we started walking to Kevin's house where we were staying for the past week as we were visiting.

We finally got home and Kevin and I went to his old room. We both laid on his bed, he wrapped his arms around me protectively and we both cried silently.

After 20 minutes of us laying there crying and thinking about everything. I got up and wiped my tears away but more still fell.

"Do you have the notes?" I asked Kevin.

"I have mine and yours, it's on the counter" He said lowly.

I got off the bed and went towards the counter and grabbed my envelope which said "Valentina" in cursive. I sat down on the ground and opened the letter up.

Dear Valentina.

I know you're probably crying while reading this right now. But I just wanted to say that I want you to be happy. I want you to find someone better then me. Someone who can treat you better and love you unconditionally. I've only caused you pain and that affected me so much. It pained me to know that I've hurt you mentally and spiritually. And I regret everything about it. Don't blame yourself for me. No matter what I'll be watching over you. Making sure you're the happiest you can be. You were the first ever person I've loved. And I thank you for showing me this feeling of loving. It was truly the best feeling in the world. I love you Valentina.

Love ~ Daniel Sepulveda.

This concludes the end of my book! Hope you guys enjoyed it and even though it prolly wasn't even that great. Disregard my spelling mistakes in my book. Sorry if that triggered you lol idk how to write properly. I love you guys all so much and thankyou for gettin my book to where's its at today. I really did not expect this at all.