5.

We finally arrived to Dunkin Donuts, I've never been to this place so I just asked Daniel to order for me.

"Can I get 2 Caramel Frappuccino with whipped cream and caramel drizzled on top please" Damn that was specific.
"Yeah that would be 10.75$" I was about to get my money from my wallet but then Daniel already gave the worker the money.
"Yeo I was about to pay for mine" I said.
"Too bad, I wouldn't let you pay a single dime" Daniel smiled.
"Okay then, here" I handed him 5 dollars then I walked away before he could say anything or give me back the money. I grabbed Worth and we sat down at a booth.

Worth and I were talking about school and stuff because it's Saturday and on Monday it would be my first day.
"How fun!" I rolled my eyes. School is really the worst thing ever. It's filled with snakes. The boys finally came back with our drinks and sat down. Daniel sat next to me, Devin sat next to Worth and Kevin sat next to Devin.
"So Valentina, you got your shit for school yet?" Kevin asked me.
"Yeah sadly" I sighed.
"Aye it isn't that bad, plus you have us and we gonna make it shlitty" Daniel reassured me. He's so sweet.
"Yeah but I don't think I can handle all the snakes at school. And don't say that there isn't snakes at your school because every school has them" I sipped my drink and sunk into the booth.
"Yeah, theres this one girl that goes to our school. She annoys me so much. Her names Jocelyn. She thinks top shit and she's the biggest hoe of the school. She got with almost every guy there" Worth told me. Ugh if she's as bad as I hear, if she touches me or talks to me in a bad way, she's dead.
"Ugh she sounds like a bitch" I said in disgust. I hate people like that to be honest.
"She is one" Devin said. The boys, Worth and I were talking about how the school is and who I should avoid and shit.

"Oh my god, it's The Bomb Digz" I hear a girl yell. I turn around to see 5 girls so happy to see these guys. They were literally shaking and one of them was about to cry. I'm guessing they're really big fans.
"Can we have a picture with you guys" One of the girls asked Kevin.
"Yeah sure there isn't no problem with that" Kevin smiled at her. The girl walked up to me and gave me a dirty look. What the fuck. She handed me her phone and told me to take a picture for her. So me being me, her attitude was not okay. I took the worst picture I could probably take. It was blurry, in a wired angle, my thump was in the frame and didn't take a picture with there heads in it.

I handed the girl her phone while giving her a dirty look. She looked at the picture and said.
"Retake it, it looks ugly. Do you not know how to take pictures" I had enough with this bitch.
"First of all you little bitch, you asked for A picture, singular. Not pictures, plural. Second of all, watch the fucking  attitude before I do something that will make you regret living. So how bout you run along to your little friend before I beat the fuck out of you" I yelled at her. Who the fuck does she think she is. Freaking talking to me like that. She must be joking.

"Whatever" Little bitch walked away like I told her. She's my bitch now. I held my hand at her pretending that I was holding a leech.
"Ha you my bitch" I yelled at her and got out of Dunkins.