26.

It has been a week now that Daniel and I have been dating, and it has been the best week of my life. He has been such a gentleman and just so sweet to me, oh and with Jocelyn, she has been sending me messages talking about 'If you and Daniel don't break up now, I'll ruin your life for good' I just blocked her. Swear she's so annoying.

Before I blocked her the I showed the text to Daniel, he said to ignore her because he already has me, but I wasn't worrying about her.

I was at Worth's house sleeping over, we invited Carmella but shes was too busy to come. Oh well.
"So, how are you and Daniel" Worth said wiggling her eyebrows.
"We're good" I said smiling.
"How about you and Devin?" I asked.
"He hasn't asked me out yet, like we've been flirting and being touchy and shit for almost a month, why shouldn't he ask me out yet" Worth said frowning.
"He's probably waiting for the right moment, or for him to actually feel like you want him" I spoke.
"Yeah but he should know that I like him already" She said.
"Well have you told him that you like him, or has he told you that he likes you?" I asked.
"No" Worth answered.
"That's why then, he probably doesn't know you like him, he probably thinks it's just a thing and nothing more" I explained to her.
"You're probably right" She said.
"When am I ever wrong?" I smiled and she laugh.

Worth and I were watching a movie and eating, then I here a ding from my phone. It was a DM on Instagram. I didn't know who it was though.

@gfkit: Stay away from Daniel you whore! No one likes you, you're just a irrelevant piece of shit. No wonder your mom left you, she think your a skank whore like everyone else thinks bitch. Do us all a favour and leave.

Ouch, that hurt, a lot. Especially when the talked about my mom. I have a soft spot for that specific topic.
"Uh, I can't sleep over anymore, something came up" I got up from the couch.
"Oh, do you need a ride or something" Worth asked knowing I didn't have a car or anything.
"Nah nah I'm good" I replied. I went upstairs to Worths room and I got my backpack. I went back downstairs and put on my shoes and opened the door.
"Bye Valentina" Worth said giving me a hug.
"Bye Worth" I smiled at her and started to walk.

I went to my little water fall and just sat there, thinking what ever happened to my mom. Why hasn't she ever come and look for me. She doesn't care about me, she never did. If she did care about me she wouldn't have been doing drugs and being high while taking care of me. She wouldn't have been smoking while I was a fetus in her stomach. She wouldn't have been doing none of that.

I was sitting down on the ground looking at the water fall and thinking, then I feel a tap on my shoulder. I quickly wipe my tears away and turn around. It a tall, buff, Latino boy.
"Are you okay" He asked.
"Yeah I'm fine" I said.
"You don't seem fine" The boy said.
"Well I am" I got up and I was about to walk away but he grabbed my arm.
"No you're not" He spoke.
"Let go of my arm, I don't even know you" I said trying to let go of his grip, but my arm wouldn't budge. He had a strong grip on it.
"Let go of my arm" I yelled trying again to get out of his grip.
"Not until you break up with Daniel" He said.
"What?!" I yelled.
"You heard me, I want you and Daniel doesn't deserve you, just ask all the girls he has been sleeping with before you. He just wants to get in your pants then leave you" He finally let go of my arm and walked away.