22.

It's been two days after Daniel admitted that he liked me, and let me tell you. We've been closer than ever. We've been kind of touchy too. He would kiss me everywhere but my lips. He says that he wants out first official kiss to be special so he would avoid kissing me on my lips when we're having our little moments.

It's now Saturday and Daniel and I are going out tonight. Just us. Nobody else. I was sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for Daniel to pick me up. I then here the door bell ring. I got up quickly and went to the door.
"Hey baby" Daniel hugged me.
"Hey" I hugged him back.

We got to his car and we started driving.
"So where are we going?" I asked him.
"Somewhere" Daniel replied keeping his eyes on the road.
"Come on tell me" I said.
"It's a surprise" Daniel smiled.
"Daniel" I whined.
"Don't worry" He put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it.

We've been driving for about 30 minutes. I had the aux cord and we were vibing to music. Daniel still never took his hand off my thigh. It's been there the whole time. But I don't mind. I think I kind of sort of like him. He treats me differently than others and I like that. I grabbed his hands and started holding it and playing with his fingers. I turn around to see him smiled and then he intertwined our fingers together.

We finally got to our destination and it was a bowling alley. The day I first met him I told him a bunch of things that I liked or things about myself. I can't believe he remembers. He's so cute. We got out the car and made our way to the entrance. Daniel wrapped his arm around my neck and I wrapped my arm around his waist. You know because he's way taller than me.

We got to the cash register person.
"What sizes?"
"Size 7 1/2" I said.
"Size 10" Daniel said. The worker went to the then soon got out shoes. I was looking through my purse for my credit card but Daniel already paid. He's so annoying.
"Today is a us day, you're not paying. Plus it's not like I'll ever let you pay" Daniel wrapped his arm around me.
"One day you have to let me pay" I said.
"One day" He smiled.

We got into our alley thing and we entered our names on the scoreboard. I put my name as 'V the MVP' and Daniel just put his as 'Papi'.

I grabbed a bowling ball and threw it towards the white thing, it really pisses me off that I don't know the name of that cause I'm a expert or bowling but you know, it's whatever.

The ball went straight at first but the made its way to the side. It hit the white things and there were only 4 things left.
"I'm the champion at bowling" Daniel said in a girl voice impersonating me from when I told him that I was the champion at this.
"Shut up" I giggled.
"Watch im still going to win" I said competitively.
"Okay lets make a bet" Daniel smirked.
"Alright whats the bet" I said.
"If I win I get to take you out on a date" He smirked.
"And if I win" I spoke.
"Whatever you want, I'll buy it" Daniel said.
"No no no no no, I'm not wasting your money. How about you have to do whatever I say even if you don't want to do it" I smiled.
"Deal" We shook our hands together. Now I have to win.