19.

It was the next day and people were still looking at me and Daniel and whispering. I had heard someone say that 'Daniel and I fucked in the janitors closet' and obviously we did not because I'm still a virgin, I don't know about Daniel though. It was the 10 min break before we get in 3 period. Daniel Kevin Worth and I were walking around talking. I know you're wondering, where's Devin. He's sick so he didn't go to school but we're all going to his house afterwards to check up on him.

"Guys, I found this beautiful girl! She has such a beautiful personality and her everything is just perfect" Kevin said.
"Awe Kevin's falling in love" Worth nudged his shoulder. Kevin just smiled while looking at the ground.
"What's her name" I asked
"Her names Carmella, I met her at the basket ball court at the park" He explained.
"So when do we meet this 'Carmella'" Daniel said.
"Tomorrow actually, I told her to meet me at the park" Kevin said.
"Carmella? I've never heard of that name. Did she move here?" Worth asked.
"Yeah, she moved here from Seattle" Kevin said.
"Oh Alright"

The bell rang meaning there was only 5 minutes left till we get in class.
"I gotta go to my locker" I said to them.
"Yeah me too" Daniel said. He's locker is near mine so we left in the same direction.
"Now, son don't have to third wheel on us anymore" Daniel said as he put his arm around me.
"Yeah, i bet he was always awkward when we all watched a movie or something" I laughed.

I got to my locker and started to get my things out. I felt strong arms snake around me waist but I instantly knew it was Daniel. He put his chin on my shoulder and watched my every move.
"Aren't you going to get your things" I asked him smiling.
"Now baby, since when do I bring things to class?" Daniel said.
"True true" I closed my locker and Daniel grabbed my things.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"You really think I'm about to let my baby hold all of this" He said pointing at my binder and notebook. I rolled my eyes and we kept walking to class.

Once we got into class, like before, all eyes were on us. I guess we have to get used to this. Daniel and I went st the back of the class like always and sat down next to Kevin and Worth. The desks in this class are different than the other classes. The desks here are long but they only fit 2 people. So Daniel and I have one desk together and Kevin and Worth and the other desks next to us together. Devin doesn't have this class though.

Soon enough class started. The teacher was a bit late. She walked in class breathing heavy.
"Sorry class, I forgot my cord in my car. I had to run there and back" She explained.

She catches her breath finally and then she started the class lesson. I felt a hand on my thigh, I look up to see Daniel looking straight forward. He starts to slide his hand up and down my thigh but he's slowly getting to my private part. He looks at me and smiles as if he doesn't know what he's doing. I gave him the 'Stop doing that' face, but he wouldn't stop. He than got his hand on my private part and started to rub it. It felt so good. He looked at me and saw that I liked it. So he took off his hand and started to listen in class. What the hell. Okay so that's how he wants to play, so be it.