10.

Today is Monday, the first day of school. You're probably wondering what I did last night at the forest type thing. I just sat there for maybe an hour or something then Daniel came and found me and brought me to Kevin's house. I wasn't fighting it anymore, but I don't know why though.

Anyways I was doing my makeup for school and I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in" I yelled. I thought it was gonna be Momma Deb but it wasn't. It was Kevin.
"Look, I just wanted to say that I am really sorry for everything that has happened. I didn't mean to tell them, it just kind of slipped. I hope you can forgive me." He said while looking at the ground.
"It's whatever, they were gonna didn't put sooner or later anyways." I replied. I continued doing my eyebrows and Kevin left.

Once I was done doing my makeup, I went to my closet to get some clothes. Today I was gonna wear my yellow shirt with a black windbreaker and some black jeans. For shoes I put on one black vans and one yellow vans. Yes I did just put two different shoes, but hey, it looks mad good. Then I decided to put a yellow bandana on just cause.

I walked downstairs for breakfast.
"Oh my god she's the next version of Devin" Shari said.
"What?" I asked.
"Devin does the same thing with his shoes" Kevin laughed. I thought I was the only one that did that. Well guess not.

I sat down at the table and started to eat.
"You know you really had us worried Valentina" Shari said. Damn.
"Yeah, sorry" I drank my orange juice. I didn't really mean it though. They were probably just worried cause they lost the person that they were responsible for. It's not like they got real care.

"Alright let's go" Kevin said. I got up and put my black jansport back on and walked out the door. I waited for Kevin to unlock the door of his car. Eventually he came out.
"Alright bye mom love you" He yelled then closed the door. He unlocked the door and we got in. I grabbed the AUX cord and started to play Betrayed by Lil Xan.

We finally arrived at school. Ugh I hate coming to school in the middle of the semester. It's so awkward because everyone knows each other then a random new girl just comes along. Eh Whatever.

We walked in and everyone had their eyes on me. Some where even whispering.
"Ok I get that I'm new but go on and mind your damn business run along to class or something, stop looking at me like I'm a damn alien" I yelled. They all turned around and went along on doing what they were previously doing. Kevin gave me a weird look though.
"What, they were looking at me like I'm a freaking alien" I explained. He just nodded his head and we walked to the office.

"Hi, I'm new here and I would like my schedule please" I said to the old lady.
"Oh sure honey, what's your name?" She asked.
"Valentina Martinez" I spoke.
"Okay just hold on one second"  She went to her little file thing and got my schedule out.
"Here you go" She gave it to me.
"Thank you" I smiled and left the office.  Kevin was waiting outside for me. He grabbed my schedule out of my hands and looked at it.
"We have Science, Math and History together" He spoke.
"Alright cool, at least I'm gonna know someone here" I said.

He went to show me where my locker was and opened it for me. I put all my things I size and grabbed a notebook and a pencil and we went off to our first class which was Science.