36.

Kevin and I haven't spoken since the little incident. He would try and talk to me but I would always run away. I'm scared of what I'll do, because the thing that scared me the most about that, I like it, and i hate the fact that I liked it.

I haven't seen Daniel either. The boys won't tell me where the hell he is. I tried everything to find out. I've stolen their phones and looked through their texts with Daniel, I've tried texting and calling Daniel too but he just won't answer.

I've asked the girls too but they haven't seen him either. Now that I mentioned it. Carmella's been acting a little weird lately. Does she know what happened with me and Kevin? I sure hope not.

Right now I'm just sitting on my bed and watching Netflix on my laptop. I'm too scared to go downstairs and bumping into Kevin, it's just too awkward.

*knock knock* I heard from the door.
"Come in" I yelled towards it.

Worth then came in and fell on to my bed groaning. She grabbed my pillow and yells into it.
"Well hello to you too" I said laughing.
"This is no laughing matter!" She yells.
"Okay damn, calm your ass down and tell me what the hell happened!" I said as I took the laptop of my lap and put it on my night stand next to my bed.

"Devins a hoe and I can't deal with him anymore!" She says and she sits in criss cross in front of me.
"Someone dmed me on Instagram and told me that Devin slept with a bunch of girls and was one of the fuck boys and school" She explained to me.

"Someone told me the same thing about Daniel bro, they're all sluts" I yelled.
"I swear to god I'm gonna start eating pussy now and being lesbian, I'm done with boys, they ain't shit" Worth sighed as she feel back on my bed.

"Yeo same, boys can suck my dick, I don't care" I sighed.

"Anyways have you seen Carmella? she's been acting a little weird lately" Worth asked.
"I thought I was the only one who noticed! She doesn't want to hang out and shit, she's always making dumb ass excuses not to hang out!" I yelled. I kind of feel like she knows what happed with me and Kevin, if she does know, I'm dead.

"Yeah she's been distancing herself from us" She said.
"I don't even think she's been talking to Kevin either"
"Yeah I know" I sighed.
"And the other day I saw her at the mall and I went to go talk to her but she was just completely dry and would answer with short ass sentences" She said.
"You think she hates us?" I asked curiously.
"I think, it kind of looks like it though"

"Whatever, let's not talk about this, I don't wanna do it say something I'll regret" I chuckled.

"You know what, let's go out, just me and you, we'll have way more fun than being in a room." Worth jumped off the bed excitedly.
"Alright, I'm down" I replied.

Worth got out of my room and I walked towards my closet. I took off my prior clothes and decided on putting on a red hoodie with and oversized jean jacket, black jeans and my Nike Air Force.

For my makeup I just put on some highlighter, mascara, my eyebrows and lip gloss. Nothing too dramatic. Then I put my hair in a messy bun since my hair was straight.

I walk downstairs and I didn't see Worth in the living room. So I instantly knew where she was. The kitchen.

I walk towards the kitchen and I see her munching on my chips and Oreos.

"Get up fat ass, we gotta go!" I yelled at her.
"Just one minute" She said as she took another bit of Oreos.
"Nah we have to go now!" I yelled and I grabbed her arm and yanked her out of the chair.
"No!" She yells as she tries to grab the food back, but I drag her out of the kitchen.
"Let's go!" I yelled once more.

Once we finally got to Worths car, I grabbed the aux cord and plugged it into my phone. I started to play Run Me Dry by Bryson Tiller and we started to bump to the song.

"Were we going first?" Worth asked.
"Let's go Bay Plaza" I replied.
"Alright bet" She started driving towards the mall.