37.

Once we got to the mall we rushed over to Forever 21 because there was a sale. I ended up getting 2 shirts one shirt from the guy section cause the close over there are mad cute, and one sweatshirt. I also got 1 pair of jeans. Worth got 5 shirts.

We got hungry so we went to the food court. We both agreed on Taco Bell so we both were in line.

"Oh my god, I'm so hungry!" I whined because the line is taking way to long.
"Chill bro" Worth laughed.
"Nah my guy, these people dead take too long" I yelled so the people can hear.

Worth started to laughing, wait no correcting, she was dying. She fell on the ground holding her stomach in front of everyone.

People were giving us dirty looks. I smiled and said.
"It wasn't even that funny" I chuckled.

We finally got our food and we sat down at a table. I got a burrito and Worth got herself 3 Tacos.

I munched down on my food and sipped my Root Beer. It literally felt like heaven in my mouth. No one understands my love for Root Beer. I know I established this a while ago but I need to say it again. I fucking like root beer, I think I love it more than other people.

"I got something to tell you" I said as I put down my drink.
"What is it?" She asked curiously.
"Promise me you won't tell anyone" I said.
"I promise, now what is it?!" She said.
"Kevin kissed me" I said ashamed at myself.

I heard something behind me drop. I turn around and I see Daniel looking at me, I looked into his eyes and all I saw was hurt and anger. Shit, I fucked up. 

I tried to speak to him, to explain everything but I couldn't find the words to say, we just stared at each other.

Daniel broke the eye contact, he shook his head, turned around and left.

I got up and ran toward him, I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around to face me.
"I'm sorry Daniel" I said.
"It's not your fault, you just said Kevin kissed you, not the other way around. You didn't kiss him back, right" He said. I just stayed silent. I didn't know what to do. I had a lot to say but I just couldn't bring the words out my mouth.

"Wow" He whisper, more to himself than towards me and he walked away.

Shit, I fucked up badly.

Tears fell out my eyes, I just messed up the one good thing in my life.

I wanted to run after him, to explain myself, to make things right again, but I just stood there, in shock. I couldn't move at all.

All of a sudden, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned my head so fast that I thought my neck would snap. I saw Worth next to me giving me a reassuring smile and she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the mall.

Worth dropped me off at Kevin's house, I just walked in and rushed towards my room and locked the doors. I got on my bed and I started to bawl my eyes out. How can I fuck up so badly?! FUCK!!!

To be honest, I don't even know why the hell im crying. I known this boy for just a month and a half. We barley know each other.

I wiped of my tears and looked on the mirror, I shouldn't cry over a boy. I'm gonna act like the bad bitch I am and I'll just go up to his house. If he don't wanna listen to what I'm going to say then he's not worth it.