38.

It's been 2 days now since I haven't heard from Daniel. I've tried calling and texting him so many times but he just won't answer shit. I messed up so badly. It's all because of my stupid ass feelings. I don't know if I enjoyed the kiss or not, but I know I felt something. Ugh why does life have to do this to me!

I'm in the kitchen right now eating about every single thing in the cabinet cause I'm a fat ass and I eat everything. I haven't seen Kevin in a day now, I really hope nothing bad happens to him and he's just at Devins house or something. Oh and a little update on Carmella, yeah she doesn't talk to any of us anymore. Like she completely switched up on us.

I called Worth up and told her to come to the house cause I was bored. There's dead nothing to do and I've been hella depressed lately because of the whole Daniel situation.

Kevin's P.O.V (switched up a lil😊)

I'm at Devins house. He knows about what happened but he chose not to talk about it because he doesn't want to ruin the friendship with any of us. Anyways, Devin went out to go get the pizza we ordered because he doesn't like delivery. He finds it's a waste of money.

I'm on my phone right now scrolling through Instagram and I heard the front door open. Well Devin made that really quick. I walked downstairs and I saw someone who I didn't want to see right now. Daniel. Shit, I forgot he had a key to this house too. He looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"You fucking bitch, why the fuck would you kiss her?!" Daniel yelled. I've never heard Daniel so angry in my life. He's eyes were pitch black and I'm pretty sure you can see the fumes of rage coming out of his ears. To be completely honest, I was a little scared of him. Last time he was this angry it didn't end too well.

"You don't fucking treat her well enough! She deserves so much better then you fucking bitch. Do you know how many times she has cried for you! I literally hear her crying in her room all the time and who is always there for her, ME" I said

"But weren't you the one that exposed Valentina to us about being in the foster system!" He said.

"But weren't you the one fucking some other chick without Valentina knowing!" Right when I said that Daniel punched me in the jaw. I flew back a little but quickly got up to punch him in the face.

We swung left and right. I heard the door open but I didn't care anymore. I just want to fucking beat this kid up, like he deserves after what he's been doing.

"What are y'all doing?!"  I heard Devin yell. He grabbed Daniels arm and pulled him back.
"Y'all are supposed to be best fucking friends! Why the hell are y'all fighting for"
"Valentina" We both said at the same time.
"He fucking kissed my girlfriend you think that's okay" Daniel said.
"She deserves way better than you. What she deserves is a guy that doesn't treat her like shit and cheat on her with another bitch!" I yelled at him.

Devin seemed surprised after what I said. Did he not know he cheated?

"You cheated on Valentina?!" Devin yelled.

"You know damn well she has a whole lot of things going on in her life and you decide to fuck everything up for her, again" Devin said once more.

I was shocked. I never heard Devin yell like that ever. Yeah we had our days when we had arguments but he looked like he wanted to kill us. I never seen him this mad in my life.

Devin and Val got really close ever since she got here. They've become like brother and sister.

I turned around and I saw Daniel who had the same look as me. Shocked.

"You know what, we're going to see Valentina and y'all telling her what y'all just said. I don't care if y'all are not down to go but I will not let Val be lead on by this scumbag piece of shit" Devin grabbed his keys and left the house.

————

Sorry I haven't been posting lately I've been really busy with school and really stressed out about if but now that it's Summer, I will be on my regular schedule :)