34.

"What?!" Devin yelled as he balled his hands into a fist.
"I'm going to kill him!" He yelled once again.

Worth was looking at my bruise but she was flinching every time Devin yelled. He was the only one yelling right now.

Worth hasn't said a single word once she found out who did this. I'm started to think she knows who this Derrick is. Why won't they tell me who the hell is this Derrick guy and what the hell does he want from me, because clearly they have figured it out.
"So are you guys gonna tell who the hell is Derrick or are you just gonna stand there and be mad" I shouted to get everyone's attention. Everyone's necks snapped towards me and they looked like if they forgot that I was here.

"Derrick is a guy that we all used to be cool with a while back" Kevin answered looking ashamed.
"He went all psycho and got sent to a mental hospital" He said again.
"He brought a gun to school and he had a list of people he wanted gone" Worth spoke.
"We were all on that list even though I was one of his closest friends, he was my best fucking friend and he put my name on that damn hit list" Worth looked down as she shed a tear. She quickly wiped it away and said.
"He's a psychopath"

"Okay but like, what the hell does he want from me, I don't know him, the hell" I said getting up.
"I don't know but I plan on finding out" Daniel got up and ran out the house. We all looked at each other in complete shock.

I got up and ran after him, but once i got to the main door of the house he wasn't there, and his car wasn't there either. Jheez that kid runs fast bro.

Anyways, I got back upstairs to Daniels room.
"He left" I said as I opened the door.
"Where?!" Kevin said.
"Nigga you think I know the fuck!" I yelled back at him. I pushed through Kevin and Devin and I said down on Daniels bed.

"Could y'all tell me the full story of how y'all know the 'Derrick' kid so I could get a fucking idea of why the hell he wants me!" I said to them.

Worth sighed and sat down at Daniels desk.
"Derrick and I met when we were in the second grade, we were the best friends ever, he would always come to my house and I would always go to his. We were inseparable. Then when we were in 8th grade, he started to act up with me. He cut me off randomly then started to call me a whore and shit. After he cut me off though, he cut everybody out of his life. He had no friends, he would always eat by himself at lunch and always look pissed off." Worth sighed then spoke again.

"He then started to get anger issues and he would always lash out in class or in the hallways or something. He would always be in a fight with someone for no fucking reason." Worth explained.

"Obviously after that he became a fucking psychopath" Worth said again. I was in complete shock. What the hell happened to this guy?! From the way Worth said it, he switched up out of no where!

He freaking brought a gun to school, there's no telling what the hell he could do to me. I'm literally scared out of my mind, what the heck.