23.

Guess who won! Daniel freaking won, how could I lose. But hey, at least I don't have to do anything BAD bad. This could probably be good. I texted Worth and Carmella to come to Kevin's house so that I could get ready.

I was in my room blasting 'My Bish' by 11:11. The door swung open and I saw the girls walking in dancing and singing along to the song.

Once the song was done, I was sitting down on my bed and Carmella and Worth were looking through my closet for some dresses.
"I found it!" Worth yelled. She pulled out my long black dress.

 She pulled out my long black dress

"Yes wear that!" Carmella said.
"Isn't that too dressy for a date?" I asked.
"Well do you know what the date will be? Have you asked him?" Worth asked.
"No" I replied.
"Alright then text him and ask what you should wear" Carmella said.

I pulled out my phone and went on iMessage.

Me: What should I wear to the date?
Daniel😘: Wear a dress

"He said that I should wear a dress" I looked up from my phone.
"Alright, well do your makeup and hair then you'll get into the dress" Worth said.
"Okay, im just gonna go take a shower real quick.

I got up from my bed and walked over to the bathroom. I stripped from my clothes and got into the shower and started to walk my body and hair. Then I shaved my legs. I got out of shower and wrapped my towel around me and I walked out the bathroom.
"Finally you're done! You take forever" Carmella said.
"I was only there for 20 minutes, chill" I spoke.

Worth grabbed my arm and sat me on the chair in front of my vanity. The. She started to do my makeup and Carmella did my hair.

Once they were finished I looked amazing, they're honestly so good at these things.

I looked amazing

I looked amazing. I went back into my closet and I changed into my dress. I came out and Worth and Carmella looked amazed.
"We did a great job!" Carmella yelled.
"Yup" Worth said.
"Now what shoes should you wear?" Worth said.
"I was thinking my Jordan 11's" I said bringing them out.
"Are you stupid you're not wearing that!" Worth yelled grabbing my shoes and throwing them into my closet.
"Hey! Be carful those are my favourites" I yelled at her. Carmella was just sitting there laughing her ass off.

Worth soon came out with some high heels that I only have because she fixed me to buy them.
"Wear these" She held the shoes to her face and smiled.
"The ones that you forced me to buy"
"Yup"

I grabbed the shoes for her hands and put them on.

I looked sexy

I looked sexy. Damn. Even though I don't really like dresses that much I really like how this looks. I was looking at myself in the mirror then I hear a ding from my phone. I grabbed my phone and look at who texted me.

Daniel😘: I'll be there in 30 minutes babe
Me: Okie dokie

"Daniel said he'll be here in 30" I said to the girls.
"Oh okay let's take pictures then you look cute" Carmella got up and grabbed her camera. Yes Carmella brought a camera here. She brings a camera everywhere because she likes photography and she thinks that if she doesn't bring a camera one day to wherever she's going. She's probably going to miss something that we probably won't ever see again. But then again, she can use her damn phone.

We went downstairs and Kevin was there. Kevin looked at me in complete shook.
"What?" I asked.
"Damn you look hot" He said looking at me.
"Thank you" I said smiling.
"And if Daniel hurts you in anyway, call me and I'll deal with him" He then turned around to the TV and resumed his show.