17.

I was really high. I decided to go back to the house because I wasn't trying to sleep on the ground. So I got up and i started to walk back. I got on Snapchat and I filmed myself smoking a blunt and posted it on my story, but I didn't have wifi so once I get back to the house I'll post it.

I finally got back to the house. I got to the porch and the door flew open and I saw Kevin there.
"Yeo V where did you go I was deadass about to go look for you!" Kevin yelled.
"I was out" I said lowly
"I can see that" He said. Is he mad?
"Are you high?!" He said while looking at my eyes. They were red.
"I don't know, you tell me" I got into the house and went straight to my room. I slammed my door shut and I fell on my bed and I instantly knocked out.

*ring ring ring*

My alarm went off. I stopped it and got up. I did my hygiene things, got dressed and put on my makeup. I walked downstairs and they were all looking at me. I just rolled my eyes and got a banana. I went to the living room and started eating there. I turned on the TV and started to watch The Vampire Diaries. As much as I can say I love the show. Elena pisses me off. Like why does everyone have to save her. Can't she just save herself. She deadass depends on others to get her out of a situation. Like what the hell.

I was in the middle of the episode when Kevin comes out of nowhere and says.
"Let's go"
I got up and got my bag. I started to walk to the door of the car and I was waiting for Kevin to come out.
"Okay ma, were out" He yelled out to his mom. He unlocked the door and I got in quickly. Kevin got in afterwards and started the car. He plugged in the aux cord and started playing Something Tells Me by Bryson Tiller.

We were half way to school and Kevin turned down the music. I look at his weirdly.
"Where do you even go when you leave?" Kevin said.
"Like we look everywhere and we never found you" He spoke again.
"Why do you wanna know?" I asked calmly.
"Because" He said.
"Because what" I looked at him and gave him an annoyed look.
"Never mind" He said.

We finally got to school. I immediately got out of the car and rushed to school. I don't wanna talk to anyone right now. I got to my locker really fast and grabbed all the things I needed for class. I slammed my locker shut and I turn around to see none other than Daniel right behind me smiling.
"Hey baby" He hugged me. I didn't answer. I tried to get out of his grip so I could leave but he just held me tighter.
"What's wrong" He said with a worried look on his face.
"Nothing I just need to get to class" I replied. He loosened his arms from me to get a better look at my face but before he could do that, I got out of his grip completely and ran off.

I finally got to class and thank god they don't have this class with me. I sat down at my desk in the back and the bell finally rang. Everybody than became silent as the teacher started his lesson and everybody was listening. I on the other hand wasn't listening. I was thinking about my birth parents.