20.

Today is the day that we meet Carmella. School was finally done and we were all going to the park. The boys brought their basketball shorts and everything because their about to play but Worth and I are just going to talk to Carmella and stuff.

We finally got to the park. Devin parked the car and we all got out. The boys took of their pants revealing their basketball shorts. Oh my lord when do guys not do that. We all started to walk to the basketball court and I saw this girl sitting at the bench. I'm guessing that's Carmella because Kevin stopped us and said.
"How do I look" I laughed, I've never seen him this nervous ever.
"You look great, now walk" I said to him.

We approached Carmella and Damn she's pretty. She a short tan girl, I think she might be Arab or something. Her hair is long curly brown hair with hoop earring in her eyes are a nice greenish brown colour.
"Hey" Kevin said.
"Hi" She said. She looked at us then she looked at Kevin with a weird face.
" Oh, these are my friends Devin, Daniel, Worth and Valentina" Kevin said.
"Wasspoppin" We all say.
"Hi" She said shyly.
"Well the boys and I are going to play basketball so you can stay here with the girls" Kevin said as he grabbed the basketball and left. Daniel and Devin took off their shirt and Kevin just kept his tank top on.

We all sat down at the bench and started talking.
"So why'd you move?" Worth asked Carmella.
"My dad got a job here so except for him moving here alone we all decided to go" She explained.
"So you have siblings?" I asked.
"Yeah I have 2 brothers, one older and one younger and 2 sisters, they're twins and there younger" She said.
"Damn you got a big family" Worth exclaimed.
"Yeah" She laughed.
"I'm just curious, what's your nationality?" I asked her, I know I said that she's probably Arab but I just wanna make sure of it.
"I'm Lebanese" She replied.
"Aye thats nice" I said smiling and she smiled back.
"So which one y'all with?" Carmella asked us.
"None" I said.
"Neither" Worth spoke.
"Oh" Carmella said.
"I have a question" She said again.
"Shoot" I said.
"Does Kevin have a girlfriend?" She asked us. Worth and I look at each other and laughed.
"Nah nah Kevin single and there's no surprise there" Worth laughed.
"What do you mean?" She said.
"Kevin's too much of a goof to get a girl" I laughed.
"I like goofs though" She smiled.
"Awe" Worth said.
"Kevin about to get a shawty for himself" I said.

This reminded me of how Worth and I met. Ah memories. The boys were don't playing and they were all sweaty. They came up to us and said.
"Come give me a hug" We all ran away. I'm not try to have Daniels sweat on me! That's nasty! I ran to the kids park on the structure. Daniel caught up to me and hugged me from behind.
"Ew!" I yelled really loudly. Little kids were looking at us and parents were giving us dirty looks. I tried to wiggle my way out of Daniels grip but he's too strong. 

Finally Daniel let me go and I ran back to the basketball court.
"Were did y'all go" Kevin said while wiggling his eyebrows.
"No where" Daniel smirked from behind me. He wrapped his arms around me waist and put his chin on my shoulder. He kissed my cheek and let go of me.
"Alright were going to my house cause I'm not staying here till dark, too many mosquitos" Devin said. It started to get dark and I see Devin slapping the mosquitos off his arm.