25.

We were finally done eating and let me tell you, the food was amazing oh my god. My mouth has been blessed. Anyways we got the bill and Daniel payed. Even though I wanted to pay, I let him but I told him that the next date we're having, I'm paying.

While we were eating, Daniel and I had a really deep conversation about everything, he was actually listening though. He's not like the other guys where it goes through one ear and leave through the another. That's what I like about him.

We got up and went up to the car, Daniel opened the passenger door for me.
"Thank you" I smiled. He went up to his door and got into the car. He turned it on and we started driving, but we weren't driving back home, he drove the other direction.
"If I ask where are we going this time, will you tell me or piss me off again" I asked Daniel.
"Nope" He said while smiling.
"Dani please" I whined.
"Sorry baby but you'll love it, i promise" Daniel reassured me. He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed it.

We've been driving for the longest time ever it feels like, I was so anxious to know where we were going because I thought the date was only the diner, which was amazing, but there's more! Damn, this nigga really did go all out.

Daniel randomly stops and a random parking lot.
"Here put this on" Daniel held up a blindfold.
"Oh no no no, I have trust issues" I said.
"Come on I won't make you fall or run into something I promise" Daniel said.
"Ugh Fine" I put on the blindfold and then everything was pitch black. I heard Daniel open the passenger door and I felt his hand on my arm.
"Watch your step" Daniel said guiding me out of the car.

I finally got out of the car and I wrapped my arm around Daniel arm so I won't fall or anything. We were walking straight then we made a left turn. We then stop walking. I felt Daniel move from being on my side go in front of me.

"Are you ready" Daniel asked me while he grabbed both my shoulders with his hands.
"Yes" I said eagerly, smiling from ear to ear.
"Okay, once I finish counting to 5 you can take of your blindfold" He said as I felt him walking away from me. What is happening?
"1"
"2"
"3" I heard the sound of his voice getting further and further away from me.
"4"
"5" I took off my blindfold and I saw Daniel with another bouquet of roses. There were a bunch of fairy lights everywhere. I smiled.
"What's all this?"
"Valentina, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously, you can tell he was nervous about the answer. I smiled even more than I was before, I didn't know that could be physically possible put I did it.
"I would love to" I went up to Daniel and I gave him the biggest hug ever.
"You didn't have to do all of this, this must of token you hours" I said looking around at the lights on the trees and rose petals on the ground.
"Just wait to the proposal babe, it'll be way bigger than this" I smiled at the fact that he already pictures us getting married.