7.

I woke up from the sunlight in my eyes. Ugh I really need to get some curtains for this. I got up and went to the bathroom to do all my hygiene stuff and I went downstairs for breakfast.

Shari was already down there watching TV.
"Good morning Valentina" Shari smiled then took a sip out of her mug.
"Morning" I yawned.
"My moms making breakfast so you can just chill or something" She said.
"Alright" I sat down on the sofa and started to scroll through social media. Then I saw the 3 people followed me on Instagram. There was @danielveda @keviekev and @devin_gordon. What the hell, how'd they find my instagram? You know what whatever. I followed her them back and I look at their profile and damn they got a lot of followers. Once they followed me I was getting a bunch of followers out of no where and stuff. It was kinda weird but oh well.

"Breakfast is ready!" Momma Deb yelled for us to come to the kitchen.
"Oh hell yeah" I hear Kevin from upstairs running downstairs to eat his food. This boy is something else. I went to the kitchen and sat down next to Shari. I was munching down on my bacon when I hear Kevin speak.
"Yeo V, Me and the boys are gonna hit the mall, you reaching?" Kevin said with a mouth full of eggs.
"Yeah sure, im gonna hit up Worth and tell her to reach too" I said.
"Alright Bet" Kevin replied as he drank his orange juice.

Once we were done eating I went back to my room to get ready. I grabbed my phone and started to text Worth to let her know.

Me: Yeo, me and the boys are touching the mall, you wanna reach with us?
Worth👀: Yeah Devin already texted me about it.
Me: Ooo Devin already told you 😏
Worth👀: LMFAOO CHILL
Me: iight 😂

I started to do my makeup, then let my hair down and put on some clothes. Today I was wearing a plane black shirt with some basket ball shorts and some Jordan 11s and I mug a gold chain around my neck. Yeah I know I can dress girly at time but this is mad comfortable and cute too. I went downstairs to the living room to see Kevin on his phone.
"Yeo, lets go" I said to him while going down the stairs. I stuffed my credit card in my pocket and went out the door.

We got into te car and we started to listen to music this time Kevin had the AUX cord, but we have the same taste in music so it wasn't that big of a deal.
"So you and Daniel now ey" Kevin smirked.
"Me and Daniel what?" I asked him.
"Y'all was cuddling and holding hands the whole day" He smiled. Oh my god it wasn't that big of a deal!
"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. Kevin just laughed and continued to drive to the mall.

We finally got to the mall and we saw Devin and Daniel in front of the door waiting for us.
"Wasspoppin V" Devin hugged me.
"Hey Baby" Daniel hugged me too, but he hugged me longer then Devin did.
"I ain't your baby" I said bluntly. Daniel just chuckled and said.
"We'll see about that" I just rolled my eyes.
"Where's Worth" I asked them.
"She said she'll be here in a couple" Devin replied.
"Alright" I said and sat down at the sofa in front of the door waiting for her to pop out soon.

"Im here guys" I hear someone say. I look up and see Worth.
"Finally, I did not want to be stuck with boys the whole day" I sigh as I hug her.
"Hey that was rude" I hear Devin say in a kids voice. I laughed.
"Let me hug her" Devin whined. Oh my god this kid is too much. I let go of Worth and Devin went to hug her.
"Hey baby" He said.
"Who said I was your baby?" Worth questioned.
"I like this girl" I chucked.