9.

I was at Daniels house. I didn't want to go back to Kevin's house at all. Mostly because of what he did. I'm not that mad at him anymore, just what he did wasn't cool at all. It's wasn't his place to tell.

Daniel and I are watching movies on his laptop in his room. We were snuggled up together. I thought he would give me a bunch of pity looks and he would ask me a bunch of questions on why my so called 'parents' aren't here.

He didn't even ask if I was okay, that's what made me happy. Because when people ask me if I'm okay and they can clearly see I'm not, I get mad. Like you can clearly see I'm not okay so why ask. Anyways we were watching a funny movie and Daniel had his arms around me and one of his arms was rubbing on my arm. Every now and then he would give me a kiss on my forehead.

I then get a phone call. I look at Daniel giving him that 'is it okay if you answer' look. He nodded and paused the movie.  Kevin was the one calling me. Ugh great.

Me: Hello?
Kevin: Where are you?
Me: Why do you wanna know?

Okay maybe I'm still a little mad. Oops. Sorry not sorry.

Kevin: Cause I wanna know if you're safe!
Me: For you or your Mother?

I hung up the phone. Obviously he wasn't the one looking for me, it was his mother. I'm sure he doesn't give two shits about me. I lay back down on Daniel and we started watching the movie again.

"You know you eventually have to go back there, right? As much as I love having you here, they're gonna get really worried about you and probably think you're kidnapped or dead" Daniel said. Ugh but I don't wanna go.
"I know it's just, I don't think I want to go" I sighed.
"But you have to. They're gonna think you're missing and probably call the cops" Daniel said. He was trying to make me leave, I see.
"Fine I'll leave since you don't want me here at all" I yelled. I thought he was actually there for me but I guess he wasn't. He just wanted me to get comfortable so that he could go and tell me to go back. I grabbed my things aggressively to show my anger.
"Valentina I didn't mean it like that" he sighed and tried to get the bag out of my hand. I yanked it out and ran out.

"Valentina!" I heard Daniel yell, but it was too late. I had already left and at the middle of the the street, and like before, I didn't know where I was going.

After about 30 minutes of walking. I found this little forest thing on the other side of the road. It was getting dark outside but I didn't care. I started to walk across the road to the woods. I love the woods, they're so quiet and all you hear is nature, feeling on how deep you are into the woods. I was getting deeper and deeper into the woods and I found this little water fall. It was absolutely beautiful. I decided to lay down on the ground and look up into the sky. It doesn't look like people come here often, I don't see any signs of people coming here. This place was absolutely beautiful. This will be my new spot.