(14)

Hey guys, before this chapter begins I just want to say sorry for all the time jumps and stuff. I really didn't have any ideas for their time in Japan so I only wrote the first day then skipped to when they're back home. Again I'm sorry but I had no ideas. Thanks so much for reading and I hope enjoy! Bye, love you!

 XoXo ~Mel

---------

"Yes, Colby. It is a big deal. There are a lot of girls that probably want to be with you. You could pick anyone else and you picked someone that could send you to jail? Can't you pick someone else to mess around with then someone who is like our sister?" Elton yells.

"No, I can't. I love her, Elton" Colby says. WHAT?!

"W...what?" I ask.

"What? Um nothing" he says.

"No, no you said that you love me" I smile.

"No, I didn't"

"Yes, you did"

"No, I didn't"

"Yes. You. Did. And you know what? I love you, too"

"You do?" he smiles.

"Yeah" I nod. He smiles really big and kisses me.

"Fine, but if you hurt her, Colby...I will punch you" Elton says.

"I won't hurt her" he says reassuringly. 

~<>~<>~ 

We got back to the hotel about an hour ago. Elton doesn't seem mad anymore. I'm waiting for a call from Devyn or Corey. There is no away they haven't seen the picture yet. Well, speak of the devil. 

Me: ...Hey, Devyn.

Devyn: Was that picture actually you and Colby?! 

Me: ...yeah...

Devyn: Ah! I knew it! Oh my God, I'm so happy for you guys!

Me: Thanks. He told me he loves me today.

Devyn: No way! Oh, wait...hold on, Corey wants to talk to you.

Me: No! You know how he gets!

Devyn: I know. I'm sorry.

Me: Devyn! Please!

Corey: You and Colby are together?! How long has this been going on?!

Me: Since like a week since I came home after running away. 

Corey: You're 17! He's 20!

Me: I'll be 18 in 2 months. Corey, it's not a big deal.

Corey: A boyfriend is a big deal!

Me: So it's the boyfriend part and not the age part?

Corey: I guess.

Me: Oh. Well I gotta go. Love you guys

Corey: We love you too. Bye

"Hey" Colby says sitting next to me on my bed. He just got out the shower.

"Hi" I smile.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. I just got off the phone with Devyn and Corey"

"How'd that go?"

"Devyn was happy and Corey was just being a dad. He doesn't care about the age or that it's you, just that I have a boyfriend"

"So, I'm not dead when we get home?"

"Nope. You get to live a full and happy life....maybe"

"As long as I'm with you I'll be happy" he says. I smile and kiss him. 

~<>~<>~

The rest of the trip was absolutely amazing! We had so much! We went to the suicide forest and saw a body. That part wasn't fun. I was a little more shaken up then the others since the last time I saw a dead body, it was after my father killed my mother.  Before we went home Elton pranked Colby by taking his passport, he told me about it before so it was hilarious watching him panic. 

~<>~<>~

We're home! My bed! Oh, I missed my bed so much! I might cry at the sight. My sweet sweet bed. I'm going to sleep. Right now!

~<>~<>~

It's the next morning and I'm sooooo hungry! I'm really glad that I started eating again, I feel so much better! I go downstairs and grab leftover Shrimp Scampi that Devyn made while we were in Japan.

"Hey" I hear a girl say. I look up and see Shea....in nothing but my favorite hoodie of Colby's.