(15)

"Hey" I hear a girl say. I look up and see Shea....in nothing but my favorite hoodie of Colby's.

"Hey, Shea....when did you get here?" I ask trying to keep my cool.

"Last night. Colby asked to come over around midnight. We had....a lot of fun while everyone was asleep. He's so good a--"

"Is he up?" I cut her off.

"Yeah. I think he's editing or something"

"Ok" I get up and go upstairs. I walk into Colby's room and sit on his bed. He still hasn't noticed me so I try to think of what to say.

"Colby" ugh he can't hear me with his head phones on. I throw an empty water bottle at his head. He jumps and turns around. He smiles and takes his headphones off.  

"Hey"

"What happened last night?" 

"What?"

"With Shea. What happened?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Colby, what did you guys do?"

"Nothing. I just told you"

"Unbelievable"

"What?"

"Can I borrow your car?"

"Um sure. What's wrong?"  

I ignore him and go downstairs. I grab his keys and get in his car. Where am I going? Where should I go? Maybe Kat's? Or the orphanage? I haven't talked to Jeremy in a while, maybe I could stop his place? I really want to see my mom right now but he fucking killed her so I can't do that. I'll go to Kat's, I think Sam is there and I really want to see them both since I'm the closest with them other than Colby. I drive to Kat's, thinking about Colby and Shea the whole time. I finally get to Kat's house and go up to her apartment then knock on the door. She opens the door.

"Hailey? What are you doing here, it's like 11?" she asks.

"Can I come in?" I sniffle.

"Yeah, of course" she takes me to the couch where Sam is.

"Hey, Hailey--what's wrong?" he asks.

"Colby" I sit down next to him and Kat sits next to me.

"What did he do?" Kat asks.

"Slept with Shea"

"What?!" they both ask.

"Are you sure?" Sam asks.

"Yeah. Shea came down in just his hoodie, then she was talking about good he was, and when I asked Colby about it he just said nothing happened"

"I'm so sorry, honey" Kat hugs me. Sam gets up and grabs his keys. 

"Sammy, where are you going?" I ask.

"I'll be in 15 minutes. I'm gonna go kick his ass"

"Sam, don't" I say. Kat and I try to convince him not to but it's not use so we just go with him to make sure he doesn't kill Colby. We get to the house and follow Sam upstairs. Sam barges into Colby's room.

"Dude, you ok?" Colby asks.

"How could you do that to her?" Sam asks.

"What did I do?" he asks confused.

"You fucking cheated on her!"

"Whoa, where did you get that from?!"

"Shea told Hailey and you confirmed it when you tried to hide it!"

"I didn't..." Colby turns his gaze to me, "Hailey, I didn't sleep with Shea"

"She said you guys had so much fun while everyone else was asleep and that you were so good. She was only wearing your hoodie"

"Wha--oh! Shea!" he yells for her and she comes up.

"What's up?" she asks.

"What did you mean when you said I was so good?" he asks, he looks like he already knows the answer.

"I was saying that you were so good at making girls happy" his expression changes to a 'not helping' look.

"Seriously, Colby?!" I exclaim.

"Mind wording it differently?" he sighs. 

"Oh, I see what's going on. He's good at making his girlfriend happy. He's the sweetest when it comes to you, Hailey" 

"But you said you guys had so much fun while everyone was asleep" I say.

"While everyone was asleep we went Christmas shopping"

"Ok well...why were you wearing just his hoodie?"

"We got back around 3am and I was super tired. He let me sleep over and gave me one of his hoodies to sleep in since they're big on me"

"Oh...why didn't you just tell me, Colby?"

"Cus I didn't want to ruin your surprise" he says.

"I have a surprise?"

"Yeah but not till Christmas"

"I am so sorry I gave you the wrong impression, Hailey" Shea says.

"I'm sorry for thinking you guys would do that to me" I say.

----

Ayyyyy! You thought Colby cheated on her didn't you! Well he didn't so yay. Thanks so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote! Bye, love you!

XoXo ~Mel