(22)

"H... Help me... Please" I say loud enough so that they'll hear me. I hear what sounds like 2 people coming over to me quickly. 

"H...Hailey?" a man's voice asks. How did they know my name? I open my eyes and look up. Elton! Amanda!

"Hey" I give a very tired smile. 

"Corey, come here. Sam, take Colby to the car" Elton says. Amanda is just staring at me in horror and sadness. 

"Why?" Sam asks. 

"Sam. Do it"

"Why do I need a babysitter?" Colby asks. Colby?! He's here?!

"Go, now" 

"Fine" they say and start walking away. No, come back!

"What is it, Elton?" Corey sighs. 

"It's Hailey" Amanda says. 

"What?!" he runs over to me. 

"Hey, Corey" I say smiling tiredly. 

"What happened to you?" his voice breaks on the last word. I stay quiet. 

"Guys we need to get her to a hospital" Amanda says. 

"Yeah" Elton says and picks me up bridal style. 

"Hailey?" Corey asks. 

"Hm?" I hum. 

"Did you go back to being a prostitute?"

"No. They took me" I close my eyes. They burn from how tired I am. Soon enough I drift off to sleep. I awake to the sounds of talking.

"Who's that? Are they OK?" Sam asks.

"It's..... It's Hailey" Elton says. 

"W... What?" Colby asks. I hear 1 pair of feet run over. A couple seconds later I hear Sams voice. 

"Colby, its Hailey" he says. 

"This isn't funny guys. This is such a stupid prank" Colby says.

"Colby" Corey says in a serious tone. Can I go back to sleep now? Please?

"Guys. Hospital. Now"Amanda says. 

"Hospital?"Colby asks. 

"It's pretty bad, Colby"

Elton starts moving and I'm put in the car over 3 laps. I open my eyes a little and see Elton and Amanda get in the front. I feel someone put their hand on face, making me jump. This hand feels like Colbys. I know the feeling better than most things. 

"What happened to you?" Colby whispers. I'm pretty sure he was asking himself. 

The car is so warm. At Ricos he made sure the room was cold. Not freeze to death cold but still so cold I was shivering so bad it hurt. Then again, every movement hurt. 

~<>~<>~

I open my eyes and look around. It's a hospital room. No one is here accept me. Maybe I'm dead. I'm probably dead. I'm dead and in Hell. Great! A doctor walks in and Colby follows. Some other people walk in but I don't pay attention. So, I'm in Heaven? Colby wouldn't be in Hell right?

"Hello, Hailey. I'm Dr. McShaw. How is your pain?" a lady asks. 

"Good, I guess" I shrug. Maybe I'm not dead?

"Do you know where you are?"

"Yeah" I'm gonna mess with them. I haven't gotten to in a month, I don't care how they feel right now, someone needs to lighten up the mood!

"OK, good. Before anything else, do you have any questions?"show time!

"Yes, is my baby alive?" I ask. Their faces are priceless! 

"We didn't realize you were pregnant. Give me a minute and I can check for you"

"Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm not pregnant" OK that was fun. 

"Not funny, Hailey" Zane says. Wait... Zane?!?!

"It was for me"

"I'm gonna give you all some time" the doc says and leaves.

"What happened to you?" Aaron asks breaking the silence. 

"I don't remember" I lie. 

"You don't remember anything?" Devyn asks. 

"Nope" 

"Not even who did this?" Corey asks. Yes. It was Rico and Snakebite. 

"Uh... No.....um Colby can I talk to you alone?" I ask. Everyone else takes a hint and leaves. He sits down next to me in a chair. 

"What's up?" he asks. Pain is evident in his eyes. 

"I missed you" my voice cracks on the last word. 

"I missed you too... I know when your lying Hailey. Who did this to you?"

"I don't know"

"Yes you do"

"Rico"

"Who's Rico?"

"Did you replace me while I was gone?" I joke to change the subject.

"Don't change the subject"

"Colby, please. This past month was the worst of my whole life. I'm so close to home I really don't want to relive everything, ok? I got what I was wishing for, can't I just be happy that I got my wish for a minute?"

"Yeah... What did you wish for?"

"Nope"

"C'mon tell me"

"I was wishing to see you again before I died"

------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Sorry if this chapter sucked but thanks for reading! I love y'all so much! Ciao!

XoXo ~Mel